External battery charger, need help

Old April 4th 04, 12:30 PM
Nina

Default External battery charger, need help

I have a Compaq Presario 1510T which is Really an Evo N100C, as I just
discovered...

My AC adapter does not charge the batteries any longer. Gave it in to
fix, but it couldn't be fixed for some reason.
Is there an external battery charger that would work with this model
(also compatible with Presario 900, 1500 and 2800 series)?

The only one I found was by Compaq and cost $600 new and about $300
used. There must be something cheaper to be found, I hope. I've seen
external Toshiba chargers for about $120.00, new. HELP, please!
Thanks.
Old January 28th 05, 07:18 PM
randombyter

I get my ac adapters for around 10.00 but they are used. all you need to
do is try to match the voltage, current and connector and the hp,
compaq, ibm or whatever name is irrelevent..
]

--
randombyter

EVO N150 stand alone battery charger Jim Gieszelmann Compaq Computers 1 March 1st 06 05:33 PM
On the brink of madness... I.C. Koets General 18 January 31st 05 11:49 PM
Updrade PC Guy Smith General 22 August 15th 04 01:57 AM
External Battery Charger for Presario 2100? Richard Kaplan Compaq Computers 0 December 24th 03 03:41 PM
APC UPS BACK UPS XS 1500 external battery recognition? denton General 0 August 2nd 03 06:14 PM