A computer components & hardware forum. HardwareBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » HardwareBanter forum » Video Cards » Nvidia Videocards
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

chaintech TI4600 question, Thanx man I got another question

Old January 8th 04, 05:26 PM
please
external usenet poster

Default chaintech TI4600 question, Thanx man I got another question

Thanks for your help, I tried to install the nvidia WDM drivers but windows blue screens after reboot NVCap.sys is the error I get I found some help or more suggestions on the net but they didn't work, might you have any, any suggestion is welcome

Thanks again
Old January 8th 04, 11:18 PM
The Black Wibble
external usenet poster

"please" wrote in message ...
Thanks for your help, I tried to install the nvidia WDM drivers but windows blue screens after reboot

NVCap.sys is the error I get I found some help or more suggestions on the net but they didn't work, might you
have any, any suggestion is welcome

Thanks again

Since 2.13_wdm-vivo.exe is nasty to your card, try NVIDIA_WDM_1.08.exe or NVIDIA_WDM_1.22.exe from
ftp://download.nvidia.com/Windows/WDM/. Clicking on a WDM package the first time will begin the process to
remove any currently installed WDM driver files. Always respond with yes when queried about deleting any
shared or newer files. Clicking on the package the second time will install the drivers.

Tony.

--
3GHz P4 (HT enabled)
Asus P4C800-E Deluxe
PDC20378 IDE/SATA controller
ADI AD1985 audio
MSI FX5900U-VTD256 (BIOS 4.35.20.22.0)
2x 512MB Kingston PC3500
2x 36.7 SATA WD Raptors
52/32/52 LiteOn CD-Writer
16x Pioneer DVD-120S
Enermax 550W PSU