New Boxen problem; any ideas?

Old August 14th 04, 07:10 AM
Hans van Eynsbergen

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 17:29:53 -0700, Onideus Mad Hatter surprised everyone
on Usenet by scribbling:

On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 00:34:28 +0200, Hans van Eynsbergen wrote:

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 22:58:01 +0200, ByteCoder surprised everyone on Usenet
by scribbling:

Hans van Eynsbergen wrote:

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 12:30:26 -0700, Onideus Mad Hatter surprised everyone
on Usenet by scribbling:

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 21:11:28 +0200, Hans van Eynsbergen wrote:

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 12:02:00 -0700, Onideus Mad Hatter surprised everyone
on Usenet by scribbling:

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 18:45:05 +0200, Hans van Eynsbergen wrote:

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 09:49:32 -0400, Meat--Plow surprised everyone on
Usenet by scribbling:

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 23:33:35 +0200, Hans van Eynsbergen
,wrote:

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 14:02:15 -0700, Onideus Mad Hatter surprised everyone
on Usenet by scribbling:

snip

Hatter,

ByteCoder suggested that you post some pics of the innards of that puter of
yours.
You answered with some excuse, valid or not, I don't care.
But what DOES intrigue me, why don't you post some nice pics on Backwater
of said puter ?
I really start to wonder about that big monster of yours !
I just wanna know if "yours" is bigger then" mine"...cuz I gots a big one !
Puter that is....

That's it in a nut shell

Diaper Boi has to be the smartest and have all the best
stuff, eat the best food etc...

Truth is that it's all a lie. All made up. That's why he can
provide no proof.

Agreed.

Yes I agree too, I made everything up...really.

Hey Hatter, I'm still waiting for those pics.

Hold your breath and count to a million.

BTW : put your face beside the opened case, before you take a pic, so we
know it's your puter....

Right...and while I'm at it why don't I take out every single component and do a live video stream
JUST so you can be assured that it's "real"....cause gosh knows I give a **** what you think.
You'll be dead in less than a 100 years, Hans, no one on this pathetic stain of a rock is ever going
to remember you for anything, least of all your ****witted little opinions regarding me and my life.

Quite frankly, I'm more than happy to service whatever delusion you're having...if it'll get you to
sit down and shut the **** up. So yeah Hans, everything I said was COMPLETELY made up, REALLY it
was. ^_^

Cool.
Do we get the pics now ?
lol

Ask the cat, she knows.

You keep evading the real issue, now don't you ?
What's so problematic for a..a...a.. man of your caliber and superior
skilzz to post a few pics of his computer ?
I mean you've been screaming your head off about this super system of yours
and all we want is to see !
What's the big deal ?
Mmmhhhh?

If I had such a system I'd love to show it!

Me too !
I gots da pics, ya know...

Tell ya what Hans, if you take a picture of yourself and put it up for all to see, I'll put up some
decent pics of my computer. How about that? ^_^

You have mail.
--
Hans van Eynsbergen
Rotterdam is http://tinyurl.com/xpkv
Old August 15th 04, 02:26 PM
Mimic

Onideus Mad Hatter wrote:

--

Onideus Mad Hatter
mhm ¹ x ¹

As it appears this thread/convo may continue, you coudlnt do me a favour
hatter and chop alt.ph.uk out pls, thx.

--
Mimic

"The voices have stopped now. But they had some good ideas."

ZGF0YWZsZXhAY2FubmFiaXNtYWlsLmNvbQ== [ www.hidemyemail.net ]