Been 3D marking that Pixelview 5900 i was on about....

Old January 7th 04, 07:33 PM
Granulated

Default Been 3D marking that Pixelview 5900 i was on about....

that Pixelview 5900 (non ultra) I got the other day
(135 quid +p&p from Microdirect.co.uk)

Core set to 435...Mem set to 775

did 197.4 fps on the wing of fury test with the default settings.

did 45.7 fps on the PS 2.0 test

How close are these scores to an Ultra ?

cheers

i have a P4 3ghz (at 3.14) on DFI lanparty 875pro
with corsair matched 3700 (one gig)

Old January 7th 04, 11:59 PM
The Black Wibble

"Granulated" wrote in message
that Pixelview 5900 (non ultra) I got the other day
(135 quid +p&p from Microdirect.co.uk)

Core set to 435...Mem set to 775

The default fx5900 setting is 400/850.

did 197.4 fps on the wing of fury test with the default settings.

did 45.7 fps on the PS 2.0 test

How close are these scores to an Ultra ?

cheers

i have a P4 3ghz (at 3.14) on DFI lanparty 875pro
with corsair matched 3700 (one gig)

We have the same CPU and chipset except my CPU is not overclocked, but our computers are reasonably similar.
Using default fx5900 Ultra 3d clock/mem speeds (450/850):

Wings of Fury 198.2 fps
Pixel Shader 46.9 fps

Tony.

--
3GHz P4 (HT enabled)
Asus P4C800-E Deluxe

To email me, replace org.nz with net.nz

Old January 8th 04, 12:04 AM
The Black Wibble

I forgot to mention that I'm using drivers 53.03.

Tony.

Old January 8th 04, 08:03 AM
Ben Nealon

hi what nvidia drivers are you using? or are you using the pixel view ones?
I have the ASUS FX5900 card (non ultra) from microdirect - i get some poor
test scores. WHat version of nvidia drivers are you using? i currently use
the ASUS 44.03 ones!

regards,
Ben

Old January 8th 04, 01:44 PM
Granulated

On Thu, 8 Jan 2004 08:03:57 -0000 "Ben Nealon" meeped
:

hi what nvidia drivers are you using? or are you using the pixel view ones?
I have the ASUS FX5900 card (non ultra) from microdirect - i get some poor
test scores. WHat version of nvidia drivers are you using? i currently use
the ASUS 44.03 ones!

I'm using the reference 53-03's