Finding battery for a SONY VAIO laptop model PCG-71312L or VPCEB11FD

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 25th 18, 06:32 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware

Default Finding battery for a SONY VAIO laptop model PCG-71312L or VPCEB11FD

The battery model is VGP-BPS22. The laptop was bought in March 2010 so I
did not find any batteries on Sony website. The laptop cannot run
without being connected to a power cord. The battery in it no longer works.

I tried the suggestions at
https://www.sony.ca/en/electronics/s...icles/00031889 but they
did not help. I see some offered on ebay.com which claim to work, but I
wanted to confirm which battery models would work with this laptop.

1. Where can I find a replacement battery which would work with this
laptop?

2. When buying a battery from unknown seller on Walmart, ebay etc. how
can I verify if that will work properly with this laptop?