AudioGrabber not sensing silence between tracks

Old February 2nd 07, 03:37 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Walter

Default AudioGrabber not sensing silence between tracks

Hi! There! Apologies if I'm in the wrong group, if so maybe someone
can point me to a more suitable one.

I'm using Audiograbber v 1.83. and copying from an audio cassette tape
to the HD. Surprisingly given my limited computer skills the program
works fine, except it will not detect the lack of audio between tracks
and simply records them as one wave file one after the other.

The settings seem the obvious ones: - Auto split tracks, Track split
sensitivity maximum (and all points between 1 & 9) When in the manual
recording mode as expected the curser moves to the next track when the
stop button in the program is pressed and records when the record
button is pressed.

During the lack of audio between tracks there is no detectable sound
when listening close to the speaker and the volume meter indicates a
single bar the same as if the line input is disabled, so seems that an
extraneous signal is not the cause. All other inputs have been
disabled except the line in.

Am I correct in assuming that the prog should automatically move down
the track name list each time one track finishes and record the next
track as it does in manual mode?

Probably too long winded of me but better too much info than not
enough!

Thanks for your time. Using WinXP

Walt.

Erasing CDR tracks? robby Cdr 1 February 18th 06 08:07 PM
Pause Between Tracks Subliminal Demise Cdr 18 January 31st 04 10:37 AM
splitting LP tracks in Nero? Wayne Fulton Cdr 6 December 31st 03 11:03 AM
Splice-like gaps between tracks w/Roxio ECDC Mr. Mike Cdr 5 December 10th 03 01:15 PM