MIS ASSOCIATES - Still in business?

Old January 7th 13, 04:20 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
[email protected]

Default MIS ASSOCIATES - Still in business?

Can anyone advise me as to the current status of MIS Associates?

Are they still in business? How's the quality of their products?
How's their service? Used to buy from them but not for a while.

Are there alternate suppliers with better product and service?

Any info will be appreciated. Thanks!

DaveinFLL

It's not the heat,
it's the humidity.

(...think the humidity's bad?
You should watch us vote!)
Old January 9th 13, 06:26 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Jan Alter

I've been getting bulk ink from them for at least 8 years for Epson printers
which have included the C84. Quality is very good in my opinion, using ink
for the R1800 for at least 5 years now that I refill cartridges. My wife
complains that if we used genuine Epson ink colors would be more vivid. I
haven't found anywhere to buy genuine Epson ink in bulk. Perhaps she's
right, but I tell her I'm not rich and the MIS ink does a very nice job at
1/5th the cost with quite nice results on Epson and Red Revier papers. Aside
from those comments I've found the folks at ink supply (MIS) to be
responsive to questions and ship orders quickly.

http://www.inksupply.com/

--
Jan Alter