Can't find drivers for USB 1.1 Gateway

Old April 10th 04, 11:45 PM
Lee Bray

Default Can't find drivers for USB 1.1 Gateway

Had to reinstall all my programs after a crash and cannot get my USB ZIO
drive to work. It says it is looking for the drivers but I have not been
able to find them. I have w98 and the restore disks but no luck so far.
Any tips or hints would be a big help. It is on a G6 333mhz for 1998.

Lee