batteries for LOGITECH wireless mouse and/or keyboard

Old June 23rd 03, 03:23 PM
J. Bronson

Default batteries for LOGITECH wireless mouse and/or keyboard

That's about what I get.

I tried some of the rechargables and only got about a month and half
or less out of them. They seemed to fail real fast once they got low.

When they go dead you have to stop what ever your are doing and change
them, a real painb sometimes.

I get a "brick", about 24 batterys, at Costco for 7.99 thats several
years supply.

Jerry

On 22 Jun 2003 19:47:10 GMT, (Innealtoir)
wrote:

A logitech wireless mouse and keyboard came with my DIMENSION 4500 .Is there
any variety of AA size rechargeables that I can use in place of alkaline?
I have an old charger that took rechargeable ni-cads. My mouse batteries
lasted a bit over three months. Is that typical?
TIA
INNEALTOIR
for e-mail, remove pany.htm

Old June 23rd 03, 03:42 PM
Bill

I use rechargeable Ni-MH 2000mah in my Logitech Cordless Trackman and find I
get about 1 months use per battery. I have only had the mouse die once due
to low battery so now I change the battery every 4 weeks and have had no
problems. I put a post it note on the charger when I pull a fresh battery to
remind me when the next change is due. I bought the charger (Ni-MH and
NiCad) plus 4 Ni-MH 2000mah batteries on ebay for less than $20.