Packard Bell Legend 105CD - Restore CD Format Number?

Old June 13th 04, 10:37 PM
Elector

"SonicClub" wrote in message
lkaboutcomputing.com...
Been busy lately, that's the reason for my absense. Rock On, I have

no
experience with replacing a CD-ROM cover, nor do I have any

experience
with Milano towers. Explain your problem the best you can though and

will try to come up with a solution.

As for my problems. All have basically been solved. In reply to my

Floppy
drive problem though, and you basically saying any newer floppy

drive
should fit, all I have to do is remove the plastic front when I buy

the
drive? I am sure if I get the same brand and close to the same

model, it
will fit even better too, correct? Well, guess I will try buying a
replacement drive then and do that, think that's the best plan?

It is the best solution as I pointed out. Did you think of buying a
colored unit to match the case color? (This for folks with the newer
grey and black units) Just this week another friend replaced his
CDR-RW with a DVD Burner and his unit is black but the device was
white. He took the face plate off and it slid into the spot the older
one occupied (Dell) you cannot see the white even with no cover on as
in the cover types.

Elector