ANNOUNCE: X800 PRO 256MB

Old May 12th 04, 10:23 AM
InTech Works Ltd

Default ANNOUNCE: X800 PRO 256MB

We are expecting to get in stock Sapphire Technology RADEON X800 PRO 256MB
Retail version around the first week of June.

Approx. Price: £290 + delivery.

Kind Regards,
H Khan

---------------------------
Mind the spam trap please.

Old May 12th 04, 11:09 AM
Cornelius J Rat

"InTech Works Ltd" wrote:
We are expecting to get in stock Sapphire Technology RADEON X800 PRO 256MB
Retail version around the first week of June.

Approx. Price: £290 + delivery.

Kind Regards,
H Khan

Yee-ha! Now, when's it going to come down to somehting I can afford, like
£130 inc VAT ?

Old May 12th 04, 11:11 AM
Morgan

Yee-ha! Now, when's it going to come down to somehting I can afford, like
£130 inc VAT ?

If history repeats itself I reckon around 12 months.

--
Regards

Morgan

Hard Drive noise a problem....?

www.flyinglizard.freeserve.co.uk

Old May 12th 04, 11:35 AM
Bagpuss

On Wed, 12 May 2004 11:11:17 +0100, "Morgan" wrote:

Yee-ha! Now, when's it going to come down to somehting I can afford, like
£130 inc VAT ?

If history repeats itself I reckon around 12 months.

At which the wannabies will all be saying that its a woefully under
performing graphics card with sh!te frame rates and you should be
buying the X900 Ultra Pro 512Mb, which must be good cos it requries a
500W PSU, games that support its capabilities are only a couple years
away once they are ported from the XBox 2 and PS3. The first title
will be Deux Ex3 which will accuratly model the physics of a basket
ball game played with dead cats but alow the use or non use of guns.