help me occurring compaq presario 5000

Old November 25th 04, 02:13 PM
fadzly

Default help me occurring compaq presario 5000

i've a problem where i can reboot the recovery cd. there been an error
on the screen. then i've been ask to go to the desktop where i need to
click the compaq helper(i think) and there is no icon about it there
and that's mean i can't create the emergency disk.and i have a problem
where there is an error ocurring to the WCMDMGR and closed the
kernel32.dll where the computer cannot start at normal where the
display is 16 color and the mouse pointer is absent. now i'm trying to
create an emergency disk by downloading in the internet. but i don't
know where to download it.plzzz help me or contact me at

--
fadzly
Old November 26th 04, 08:33 PM
JLA ENTERPRISES TECHNOLOGIES INTEGRATION

You should be able to download the COMPAQ utilities from the main website.
Just enter your model number on the site

--
JLA ENTERPRISES TECHNOLOGIES INTEGRATION
Technical Support Team

Visit our forums for FREE technical support and other discussions at
http://jlaenterprises.ath.cx/phpbb2/index.php

Check out some of the items we are offering
Dell Laptop Docking Stations starting at $5.00
Dell 20" Sony Trinitron Flat Screen Monitors starting at $35.00
Dell 21" Flat Screen Monitors starting at $40.00
Dell Latitude and Inspiron CD Rom and Floppy Drives starting at $5.00

Be sure to visit http://www.jlaenterprises.com

Compaq FAQ HH Compaq Computers 0 October 17th 04 12:49 PM
Compaq FAQ HH Compaq Computers 0 October 10th 04 12:49 PM
Compaq FAQ HH Compaq Computers 0 September 23rd 04 12:21 PM
Compaq FAQ HH Compaq Computers 0 July 31st 04 02:23 PM
Compaq FAQ HH Compaq Computers 0 July 3rd 04 04:25 AM