HP Compaq Nx 6325 (Notebook) missing drivers, help please.

Old February 17th 07, 06:13 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Diablox

Default HP Compaq Nx 6325 (Notebook) missing drivers, help please.

Hello, my laptop is a Hp Compaq Nx 6325 (Notebook), I'v just formated
the hard drive and installed Windows Xp Home Edition(Norwegian Version)
SP1+SP2 on it since the were so many problem and system problems. But
now after I've installed Windows, evrything works fine, but the is a
lot of things missing, a lots of drivers is no there, no driver for
sond, graphic, and so on.
And I don't have any Restore cd for that, I only have the Windows cd.

Can't fin that cd on HP's mainsite, I'v also tried support, but they
said download, but there must be a place to buy that cd I need for my
Hp Compaq Nx 6325 somwhere, or?

Does anybody know where I can a QuickRestore Cd for my HP Compaq Nx
6325?

(HP's mainsite have all the drivers for download, but I only have 56k
modem now, will take forever).

--
Diablox
Diablox's Profile: http://www.futurehardware.in/member.php?userid=868

Future Hardware - http://www.futurehardware.in

Old February 18th 07, 12:13 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Ben Myers

As an alternative to a CD, you can download the individual drivers yourself and
make your own CD or flash stick with all the drivers.

If you go to the HP web site, you can find the drivers by selecting Downloads
and searching for Nx6325. I am only surprised that the HP web site does not
have drivers for the motherboard chipset which supports the AMD processor in the
computer... Ben Myers

Old February 18th 07, 12:29 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq
Ben Myers

I stand corrected. The download entitled "AMD Processor Update for Microsoft
Windows XP" probably handles the specifics of the AMD chipset and MUST be
installed before any other drivers... Ben Myers