Me Or BillW?

Old April 19th 11, 09:02 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Bob Villa

Default Me Or BillW?

Let me know who is a bigger pain-in-the-ass. If it is me, I will leave
this forum and not return.
Some will say both...but that won't get us anywhere. Let's try this
until Good Friday and see who is crucified.
Thanks for participating.
Old April 19th 11, 09:11 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
BillW50

In
,
Bob Villa wrote:
Let me know who is a bigger pain-in-the-ass. If it is me, I will leave
this forum and not return.
Some will say both...but that won't get us anywhere. Let's try this
until Good Friday and see who is crucified.
Thanks for participating.

How about trying to help people instead of harassing people Bob? Is that
so hard?

--
Bill
Centrino Core Duo 1.83G - 2GB - Windows XP SP3

Old April 20th 11, 12:16 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
RnR[_2_]

On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 13:02:18 -0700 (PDT), Bob Villa
wrote:

Let me know who is a bigger pain-in-the-ass. If it is me, I will leave
this forum and not return.
Some will say both...but that won't get us anywhere. Let's try this
until Good Friday and see who is crucified.
Thanks for participating.

Neither. I like BOTH of you. I hope both of you will play nice
and stay here. Look I'm sure we all get annoyed with each other at
times but we are here to help and learn. The only real problem is
that helping is not always a thankful effort and some (neither of you
two) take it too personal. I do wish sometimes, people would be more
gracious but that's the internet for you.

Hope you both can find common ground to become friends grin. I
think you both contribute here so I want you both to stay. Well
that's my 2 cents .....
Old April 20th 11, 03:11 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Bob Villa

On Apr 19, 6:16*pm, "RnR" wrote:

Neither. I like BOTH of you.

How can you say that...one is a despicable old man...and Bill isn't
much better. ^L^

Old April 20th 11, 01:47 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Bruce Varney

"Bob Villa" wrote in message

On Apr 19, 6:16 pm, "RnR" wrote:

Neither. I like BOTH of you.

How can you say that...one is a despicable old man...and Bill isn't
much better. ^L^

I say again 'Can we get back to Brad's original problem please'

Bruce

Old April 20th 11, 04:12 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Bob Villa

On Apr 20, 7:47*am, "Bruce Varney" wrote:
"Bob Villa" *wrote in message

On Apr 19, 6:16 pm, "RnR" wrote:

Neither. * I like *BOTH *of you.

How can you say that...one is a despicable old man...and Bill isn't
much better. ^L^

I say again 'Can we get back to Brad's original problem please'

Bruce

That's another thread, Bruce...I also asked a question in that thread
that wasn't answered.
Old April 21st 11, 06:51 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
William R. Walsh[_2_]

Oh for heaven's sake...or some kind of sake at least...

Good golly it's been a long time since I've been involved a Usenet
****storm. Not long enough, tho.

It seems you two have both been here and that at one point you got
along just fine. I'm sure you can again. Maybe you should both take a
little time off the computer, away from the group and let it go. It's
only Usenet, after all.

I'm not getting involved, just sayin' ...

William
Old April 22nd 11, 12:39 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Brian

William R. Walsh" wrote in message
Oh for heaven's sake...or some kind of sake at least...

Good golly it's been a long time since I've been involved a Usenet
****storm. Not long enough, tho.

It seems you two have both been here and that at one point you got
along just fine. I'm sure you can again. Maybe you should both take a
little time off the computer, away from the group and let it go. It's
only Usenet, after all.

I'm not getting involved, just sayin' ...

William

I AM A LURKER!
I dont post, as i feel that the skills of this group are exceptional and
way beyond my capability.I have been helped by a lot of members who have
contributed to the group
And many thanks to those.
I have looked at the posts that both of you have had an input in,that have
helped me, and, I am sure countless others. who read your replies. We are "
Mostly Adults" and can make up our own mind what we want to read and
accept, or. assignt to the bin.
I say to you both," you are a part of a COMMUNITY who help and are helped by
each other"

You may disagree on things, but doesnt that help to the discussion?
I hope you both continue in your own way to contribute to this forum
Regards
BRIAN

Old April 22nd 11, 04:22 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Bob Villa

On Apr 21, 6:39*pm, "Brian" wrote:
William R. Walsh" wrote in ...

[...]

Thanks, Brian. I just wiped a small tear from my eye. ^L^ I would
add...I glean more than I give. I'm only a guru to a small number of
family and friends.