trying to contact Dell

Old March 23rd 11, 06:45 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
John Larkin

Default trying to contact Dell

I want to buy some laptop computers for my business, but I have a
question about some bios issues. I can't find any way to email Dell
with my questions. I tried to register for the forums, where someone
from Dell may prowl and answer questions, but it won't let me
register. There is no obvious "contact us" email I can find.

If anyone from Dell checks this ng, could you please get me a contact
for my questions?

The question is, basically, whether any of their laptops have a bios
setting that will reboot Windows automatically after a full
powerfail/battery dead/powerup cycle. In other words, I want some PCs
that will run if they possibly can. Many desktp computers can do this.

jjlarkin
atsign
highlandtechnology
dotty
com

John

Old March 23rd 11, 07:16 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Leala

On 23-Mar-2011 14:45, John Larkin wrote:

[...]

Have you tried this page there's even a chat online option:

http://support.dell.com/support/topi...=us&l=en&s=gen

--
Leala.
Old March 23rd 11, 07:39 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
John Larkin

On Wed, 23 Mar 2011 15:16:40 -0400, Leala
wrote:

[...]

All that needs a service tag, which I don't have because I haven't
bought anything yet. For some reason, they won't let me register for
the forums.

As the old saying goes, the easiest thing in the world is not to sell.

John

Old March 23rd 11, 10:59 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Timothy Daniels[_3_]

"John Larkin" wrote:

I want to buy some laptop computers for my business, but I have a
question about some bios issues. I can't find any way to email Dell
with my questions....

Why not call Dell's Enterprise Sales and ask the real person
what to do?

*TimDaniels*

Old March 28th 11, 04:09 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
William R. Walsh[_2_]

Hi!

Well, I've got to ask...what particular question have you got? I'd be
willing to bet that you might get a "huh?" response from Dell
technical support even if you do get through to them.

There are still some knowledgeable people hanging around in here, so
why not ask us?

William