printer informaion

Old August 18th 08, 11:34 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Chekar

Default printer informaion

hi
Do you want to buy a printer? Do you want to know how a printer works?
I have started a blog to explain all about printers and computer
hardware. It will be pleasure for me if you visit me on the following
address:
http://itspecial.blogspot.com/
best regards
Old August 19th 08, 06:23 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Postman delivers

Chekar wrote:

hi
Do you want to buy a printer? Do you want to know how a printer works?
I have started a blog to explain all about printers and computer
hardware. It will be pleasure for me if you visit me on the following
address:
http://itspecial.blogspot.com/
best regards

* * *
Chekar,

I like the look of your website, but the list across the top:

Share Printer.
Zebra Printer,
Printer Setup,
and
Print Share.

All these classification should be yours, and leave the advertising on the
left side panel... I was disappointed you have only this single page,
instead of the other classifications...

I will check back later to see if you have progressed. But I prefer the
Usenet to reading advertising on the www...

What about Linux printer support?

JR the postman
Old August 20th 08, 07:38 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Don Phillipson[_2_]

"Chekar" wrote in message

Do you want to buy a printer? Do you want to know how a printer works?
I have started a blog to explain all about printers and computer
hardware. It will be pleasure for me if you visit me on the following
address:
http://itspecial.blogspot.com/

Your categories seem muddled, e.g.
Windows printers
Dot Matrix printers
Spooling problems.

You discuss only spooling problems solely in terms of
Windows printers. You do not explain the difference
between Windows printers and MS-DOS printers (let alone
emulation of older DOS printers by some Windows printers.)

You write that "Laser printer have less problems with printing
quality than inkjet printers" which seems not generally true.
Cheap inkjet printers (say under $200) print colour of a higher
quality than cheap laser printers (say under $300.) Even though
high-priced laser printers can print excellent colour, they require
appropriate stock (paper) more than do inkjets.

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs