DELL Dimension 4600 setup disk

Old June 16th 10, 07:59 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Pen

Default DELL Dimension 4600 setup disk NEVER MIND

On 6/16/2010 12:56 PM, Tinkerer wrote:
For us simpler souls, care to explain.

I suspect he saved the files to a download list, which is
buggy and hard to deal with unless you're using IE. The easy
way is to just download each driver directly, which works
with any browser.
Old June 16th 10, 08:59 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
[email protected]

On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 17:56:19 +0100, "Tinkerer"
wrote:

For us simpler souls, care to explain.

Well - first I erased all the cookies and 'clear recent history' under
Firefox tools. and then when I first downloaded a file I got a
pop up page displaying 2 options. Download via Driver Download Manager
or Download via Internet Browser. I chose the second option to
download the files as normal.

Duke
Old February 24th 11, 03:39 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
1ater909

Default DELL Dimension 4600 setup disk

Duke
I would love for u to explain how u solved the problem with
trying to DL the drivers for a Dell dimension 4600 at the Dell website?
When u download the files it comes as dell download manager & the same
goes for every driver I need from there? It would be awesome if u could
explain how to get around this HELP!

Old February 26th 11, 05:16 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Juan B. Rivera

I had the same problem while doing a clean reinstallation of Windows XP to a
Dell destop. To reset this to single file downloads through your browser, go
to Internet Option in either Contol Panel or Microsoft Internet Explorer,
and click on Delete Cookies, thus your computer will forget all about using
Dell Download Manager. This is explained somewhere in the
http://support.dell.com website
"1ater909" wrote in message

Duke
I would love for u to explain how u solved the problem with
trying to DL the drivers for a Dell dimension 4600 at the Dell website?
When u download the files it comes as dell download manager & the same
goes for every driver I need from there? It would be awesome if u could
explain how to get around this HELP!

Dell Dimension 4600 tip1 Dell Computers 8 June 2nd 07 05:25 PM
Dell Dimension 4600 Jan Dell Computers 5 August 14th 06 05:37 AM
Dell Dimension 4600 Jan Dell Computers 2 July 29th 06 05:40 AM
Dell Dimension 4600 Jan Dell Computers 5 July 27th 06 01:12 AM
Dell Dimension 4600 Jan Dell Computers 7 December 22nd 05 02:42 AM