Are Apple Notebooks Made in the USA ?

Old September 5th 04, 01:39 AM
Wes Groleau

Matt Colie wrote:
Maybe you should look up:

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/

It's a hoax. It is intended to get some laughs,
make some money, and/or make Christians look bad.
Not sure which. But I'm positive it is not
created by Christians.

--
Wes Groleau

In any formula, constants (especially those obtained
from handbooks) are to be treated as variables.
Old September 5th 04, 02:58 AM
Steve Hix

In article ,
Wes Groleau wrote:

Matt Colie wrote:
Maybe you should look up:

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/

It's a hoax. It is intended to get some laughs,
make some money, and/or make Christians look bad.
Not sure which. But I'm positive it is not
created by Christians.

And somebody spent a lot of time setting it up...
Old September 6th 04, 08:29 AM
Gunner

On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 14:43:36 -0700, Michelle Steiner
wrote:

In article ,
Matt Colie wrote:

Maybe you should look up:

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/

I have, and bettybowers as well.

--
Stop Mad Cowboy Disease: Vote for John Kerry.

Pass on a wasting form of mental illness. Vote for a Liberal.

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke
Old September 6th 04, 08:30 AM
Gunner

On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 14:44:15 -0700, Michelle Steiner

Stop Mad Cowboy Disease: Vote for John Kerry.

Support brain damage. Vote for John Kerry

Old September 6th 04, 10:05 AM
AnToNio

Strabo wrote:

However, we are eagerly awaiting the first arrest for 'hate
speech' and 'hate thoughts'

Weel in Europe you will be arrested within minutes by the "Thought
Police". 1984 may be 20 years ago but is more alive today than ever.

--
Groeten,

Antonio (Voor email, verwijder X)
Old September 6th 04, 06:08 PM
S. R. Sheffield

On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 09:22:39 -0700, Michelle Steiner
wrote:

In article ,
Gunner wrote:

Stop Mad Cowboy Disease: Vote for John Kerry.

Support brain damage. Vote for John Kerry

Vote for lies, deception, theft, dishonesty, oppression, repression, and
Big Brother: vote for George W. Bush.

Substitute either....

Old September 6th 04, 06:11 PM
S. R. Sheffield

On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 09:48:37 -0700, Michelle Steiner
wrote:

In article ,
Admiral Crunch wrote:

None of my Macs were built by ******s.

Can't you Kerry supporters keep your politics to yourself?

He sounds more like a Bush supporter to me.

You hang with a lot of Bush supporters, do you?

SRS

Old September 6th 04, 06:12 PM
domanova

In article , Michelle
Steiner wrote:

None of my Macs were built by ******s.

Can't you Kerry supporters keep your politics to yourself?

He sounds more like a Bush supporter to me.

Definitely a red state Bushie. And you can be fairly certain that he
is:

1) a "he"
2) white
3) working class earning less than $20,000/year
4) uneducated past high school
5) fundamentally unhappy
6) looking for someone whom he can blame for item 5
7) vulnerable to the kind of flag-waving and hate mongering upon which
the Republican Party has built its electoral successes for the past 40
years.

If only we can blow up more Arabs and keep gays from marrying, your
life will be better, Mr. Red State Republican. And even if it doesn't
work--even if you continute to work hard for minimum wage and have to
live in a ****-hole of an apartment in a bad part of town, where you
spend your free time getting drunk and yelling at your wife--you still
get to beat your chest and feel proud to be a white guy who reads
Hustler and NASCAR Magazine instead of The Advocate and the New York
Review of Books.

Old September 6th 04, 08:15 PM
Gunner

On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 09:22:39 -0700, Michelle Steiner
wrote:

In article ,
Gunner wrote:

Stop Mad Cowboy Disease: Vote for John Kerry.

Support brain damage. Vote for John Kerry

Vote for lies, deception, theft, dishonesty, oppression, repression, and
Big Brother: vote for George W. Bush.

Interesting spin Ma'am. Given that the Dems are Nanny Staters, who
use any method to further their agenda, Id have to say you should put
"Vote for Any Dem Politician" in place of Dubya in your little bit of
spew.

Speaking of Deception., dishonesty, How is Bill Clinton and his evil
step son Michael The Hutt Moore doing.

Speaking of oppression, repression and big brother, what did they ever
do with those 975 FBI files? And I understand that there is an
interesting memorial over in Waco where the Dems murdered all those
kids.
I visited Manzanar a couple weeks ago..you remember..where a Democrat
put all those Japanese Americans in concentration camps. But
then...Dems have traditionally been pretty good for getting the US
into wars. WW1, WW2, Korea, Vietnam, Somalia, Bosnia, etc etc..the
usual places where they like to send our children to die. Course it
was probably better than to Put them into dependant slave mode Like
LBJs Great Society did for at least 2 generations of Americans.

Speaking of Theft....think we should do a listing of tax increases and
entitlement programs forced on the American Public over the last 40
yrs and see who introduced them, voted for them and inforced them?

Might make for interesting reading to see all those -D besides the
names. Ya think?

Then we can take a long hard look at all the Liberties the Left
removed from the public over the years..Gun Control, Fathers Rights,
Free Political Speech, Political Correctness run amok, etc etc..all
the usual things the Leftwingers in their guise of Big Nanny have
crammed down the publics throat. Shall we compare notes, sweet
cheeks?

Then of course we can do a bit of digging on how the Left eviserated
the educational system in this country. Sure you want to go there?

Nah..I dont think that anyone with any intelligence is going to vote
for Kerry, particularly when his only claim to fame is a demolished,
made up military history and the fact he is "anyone but Bush" .

Lets see..19 yrs in Congress with absolutely NO significant
legislation with his name on it...seems pretty much to me to be a
public tit hanger-on. Course his voting record puts him as the most
liberal of all Congress critters, even to the Left of that rat *******
Kennedy, and that skid mark in the skivies of life, Chucky
Schumer..and Swinestine, etc etc. Quite a little band of brothers
(and sistas) there on the Far Left Extremist side of the asle..no?

Snicker

Gunner

"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke

Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin to
clubbing baby seals. It gets boring after a while, but because
Liberals are so stupid it is easy work." Steven M. Barry
Old September 6th 04, 08:17 PM
Gunner

On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 09:35:50 -0700, Admiral Crunch
wrote:

In article ,
Tim May wrote:

None of my Macs were built by ******s.

Can't you Kerry supporters keep your politics to yourself?

What can you expect from a political party that has largely based
itself on keeping minorities dependant on them, since the advent of
the Great Society? A political party that has destroyed more families
than did the Holocost..shrug. They are racist to the core..and worst
of all Condescendingly Racist.