Yahoo messenger

Old April 3rd 05, 07:30 AM
Terry Davis

Default Yahoo messenger

I have a Dell4550. When I tried to download Yahoo messenger I got an
error message saying the DLL library could be downloaded because the
specified module could not be found,.

What does that mean?

Terry

Old April 3rd 05, 11:36 AM
HillBillyBuddhist

"Terry Davis" wrote in message
|I have a Dell4550. When I tried to download Yahoo messenger I got an
| error message saying the DLL library could be downloaded because the
| specified module could not be found,.
|
| What does that mean?
|
| Terry

Try
http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mesg/twin/twin-18.html
or
http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/messen...h/tech-10.html

I'm not an MVP a VIP nor do I have ESP.
I was just trying to help.
advice herein.
No warranty is expressed or implied.
Your mileage may vary.
See store for details.

Remove shoes to E-mail.

Old April 5th 05, 03:36 AM
Terry Davis

Thanks for your help. The link worked.I have it installed now.

Is there a link where I can download Yahoo mailbox?

Terry