burn .mp3 to cd

Old February 24th 05, 03:06 PM
Martin ©¿©¬ @REMOVETHIS.plus.com

Default burn .mp3 to cd

Hi
I wish to burn some audio book .mp3 files to cd
What settings in Nero do i use - make mp3 disk?

Martin
©¿©¬

Old February 24th 05, 04:18 PM
SleeperMan

Martin S?SZ @REMOVETHIS.plus.com wrote:
Hi
I wish to burn some audio book .mp3 files to cd
What settings in Nero do i use - make mp3 disk?

Martin
©¿©¬

simple data CD, consider all mp3 files as normal data files. You can burn
playlist, too, just make sure that paths in it doesn't state full path, like
'C:\My Music\Dire Straits\whoknowswhichsong.mp3'... but rather just 'Dire
Straits\whoknowswhichsong.mp3' if you wish to have folders, or just
'whoknowswhichsong.mp3' if not.

Unless you want to create Audio CD - in this case, start audio CD, then drop
mp3 files into it.

Old February 24th 05, 05:54 PM
MCheu

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 15:06:27 +0000, Martin ©¿©¬ @REMOVETHIS.plus.com
wrote:

Hi
I wish to burn some audio book .mp3 files to cd
What settings in Nero do i use - make mp3 disk?

Martin
©¿©¬

First, you have to decide if you want to create an audio book CD, or
an MP3 CD. You *can* sort of do both, as a mixed mode CD, but those
tend to trip up players.

An audio (red) book CD is playable on any audio CD player and it's the
same format as the ones you buy at a music store. If that's what you
want, select to do an AUDIO CD compilation, and then drag and drop the
MP3 files onto Nero until it's full you're you've put enough in.
When it's full, start the burn. I'm not sure if you need to install
an MP3 codec on the system, or if Nero does the conversion internally.
There will be a delay as the mp3 files are decompressed.

An MP3-CD is typically just an ISO 9660 disc (data disc) loaded up
with mp3 files. These will only play in mp3-cd players and computers.
Just select a data disc project, and then drag and drop mp3 files on
there until it's full or you've had enough. Start the burn. The
files will be just as they are on the hard drive, still in mp3 format
with no conversion.

MCheu
Old February 25th 05, 05:43 PM
Martin ©¿©¬ @REMOVETHIS.plus.com