PC World coming to Staines - real soon now :)

Old October 3rd 03, 02:31 PM
Trust No OneŽ

Default PC World coming to Staines - real soon now :)

The exterior building work is just about finished and they're doing the last
few bits on the interior.

Can't wait for the grand opening

--
Peter X-Files Fan
Please Note: Emailed replies cc'd / bcc'd , containing HTML or attachments

Old October 3rd 03, 05:59 PM
Matt Robertson

"Trust No OneŽ" wrote in message
The exterior building work is just about finished and they're doing the

last
few bits on the interior.

Can't wait for the grand opening

So you can burn the fecker down?

Old October 3rd 03, 06:42 PM
Tony Bryer

In article , Lbockhed wrote:
so you can look at stuff before buying it cheaper online

Add on the P&P and there's now often little difference.

Old October 3rd 03, 08:40 PM
Trust No OneŽ

Matt Robertson wrote:
"Trust No OneŽ" wrote in message
The exterior building work is just about finished and they're doing
the last few bits on the interior.

Can't wait for the grand opening

So you can burn the fecker down?

Common guys... PC World ain't that bad!

Ever so often I'm desperately in need of a small tidbit eg a cable, hard
drive bracket, thermal compound, power supplier splitter etc etc

Sourcing these small but essential tidbits online isn't worth it, and I can
now pop down to PCWorld and be sorted in minutes. From time to time they do
have the odd bargain too

But yes I certainly won't be buying hard drives, memory, processors etc
there. I'm not that thick!

Old October 3rd 03, 08:53 PM
Pete

"Trust No OneŽ" wrote in message
The exterior building work is just about finished and they're doing the

last
few bits on the interior.

Can't wait for the grand opening

--
Peter X-Files Fan
Please Note: Emailed replies cc'd / bcc'd , containing HTML or attachments
auto-binned as spam

Grand opening of PC World In Perth, Scotland tomorrow (Sat).

Maybe go and have a look in and see if there are really any opening bargains
or maybe I'll just go and watch the people tripping over each other thinking
they are getting a bargain.

Pete

Old October 3rd 03, 10:09 PM
tHatDudeUK

"Tony Bryer" wrote in message
Add on the P&P and there's now often little difference.

Depends, this is usually not the case IMO. You need to look around a few
sites though rather than the first one that pops up.

Old October 3rd 03, 10:10 PM
tHatDudeUK

"Trust No OneŽ" wrote in message
From time to time they do
have the odd bargain too

I have only ever seen severely battered boxes with a sticker saying 10% off
and I'm like, hmmm, wow, and it's still overpriced crap...

Freedom: Coming to a Windows Box Near You Ablang General 0 June 30th 04 03:04 AM
Protected vs Real esara Homebuilt PC's 1 May 1st 04 06:00 AM
Happy Birthday America SST Overclocking 333 November 27th 03 07:54 PM
Happy Birthday America SST Overclocking AMD Processors 326 November 27th 03 07:54 PM
Real World Performance - 512MB vs. 1GB System Memory. . Wayne Youngman Overclocking AMD Processors 29 September 12th 03 11:36 AM