OT London

Old October 2nd 03, 07:19 PM
Bob Eager

Default OT London

On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 17:53:10 UTC, "JULIAN HALES"
wrote:

Cam someone tell me what the part fone # is for High barnet, got a mate
living there and cant remember his dads name or any of the fone #

Putting OT: in the subject line doesn't entitle you to be way off
topic....it's just a pain.

Here's a novelty...try in uk.telecom....soemone there will know.

--
Bob Eager
rde at tavi.co.uk
PC Server 325*4; PS/2s 9585, 8595, 9595*2, 8580*3,
P70...

Old October 2nd 03, 07:56 PM
Kevin Seal

In message , JULIAN
HALES writes
Cam someone tell me what the part fone # is for High barnet, got a mate
living there and cant remember his dads name or any of the fone #

Get too many in the fone book to work out where or who.

Also whats the best online fone # finder? BT.con often says too buys try
again later

ta!

0208 440 **** or very similar. Mind you, the OP is right!
--
Kevin Seal (at home)
Y2K Fazer
Old October 3rd 03, 03:21 AM
JULIAN HALES

"Kevin Seal" wrote in message
news
In message , JULIAN
HALES writes
Cam someone tell me what the part fone # is for High barnet, got a mate
living there and cant remember his dads name or any of the fone #

Get too many in the fone book to work out where or who.

Also whats the best online fone # finder? BT.con often says too buys try
again later

ta!

0208 440 **** or very similar. Mind you, the OP is right!
--
Kevin Seal (at home)
Y2K Fazer

Thanks, one reply got all i needed.

rde at tavi.co.uk
PC Server 325*4; PS/2s 9585, 8595, 9595*2, 8580*3,
P70...

Yes and download 3000 messages even before i post mine and then get 200
*******.

I got the respose from here with 1 reply, remind me not to give you any info
you req.

Old October 3rd 03, 08:56 AM

Kevin Seal wrote:
In message , JULIAN
HALES writes
Cam someone tell me what the part fone # is for High barnet, got a mate
living there and cant remember his dads name or any of the fone #

Get too many in the fone book to work out where or who.

Also whats the best online fone # finder? BT.con often says too buys try
again later

ta!

0208 440 **** or very similar. Mind you, the OP is right!

Well, actually, 020 8440 xxxx (or 8449 xxxx, or 8441 xxxx though I'm
not sure if 8441 is really Barnet or adjacent.)

--
Chris Green )

rde at tavi.co.uk
PC Server 325*4; PS/2s 9585, 8595, 9595*2, 8580*3,
P70...

Yes and download 3000 messages even before i post mine and then get 200
*******.

I got the respose from here with 1 reply, remind me not to give you any info
you req.

Why not just set your reader to download the first 250 headers. Even
Lookout Express can manage that.
--

ø¤º°`°º¤ø,,,,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,,,,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,,,,ø¤º°`°º¤ø
Please reply to the group
Old October 3rd 03, 07:40 PM
Gareth Jones

"JULIAN HALES" wrote:

Here's a novelty...try in uk.telecom....soemone there will know.

Yes and download 3000 messages even before i post mine and then get 200
*******.

Why would you have to download 3000 messages? Don't you know how to
use your newsreader?

Gareth