UK Supplier for KVW with DVI ???

Old October 2nd 03, 04:51 PM
mrjolly

Default UK Supplier for KVW with DVI ???

I'm looking for a KVM with DVI connectors.
I'm not concerned whether the keyboard/mouse connectors are USB or PS2.

I've found the following, but can't find any UK suppliers...
http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProdu...ct_Id= 146401
This also has audio switching, which is ideal.

Regards, Darren

Old October 2nd 03, 04:55 PM
Paul Haslam

"mrjolly" wrote in message
I'm looking for a KVM with DVI connectors.
I'm not concerned whether the keyboard/mouse connectors are USB or PS2.

I've found the following, but can't find any UK suppliers...

http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProdu...ct_Id= 146401
This also has audio switching, which is ideal.

Regards, Darren

Try Insight.com

Not sure if this is the exact model you are after but seems quite close

http://www.insight.com/uk/apps/produ..._id=BELAA02IND

Paul

Old October 2nd 03, 10:00 PM
mrjolly

"Paul Haslam" get_rid_of_everything_before_the_dot.gphaslam@hot mail.com
wrote in message ...

"mrjolly" wrote in message
I'm looking for a KVM with DVI connectors.
I'm not concerned whether the keyboard/mouse connectors are USB or PS2.

I've found the following, but can't find any UK suppliers...

http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProdu...ct_Id= 146401
This also has audio switching, which is ideal.

Regards, Darren

Try Insight.com

Not sure if this is the exact model you are after but seems quite close

http://www.insight.com/uk/apps/produ..._id=BELAA02IND

Paul

Unfortunately, this is a standard VGA model.
It turns out that Insight DO sell another manufacturer's DVI KVM, but they
start at £350!

Can't justfiy that price, especially when the model I am after is 'only'
$155 from the USA. I would buy it, but there's an additional $43 for
Freight, and I guess around $50 in import taxes. That probably works out at
over £200 in real money.

I guess I'll just have to wait...

Regards, Darren