gamesplanet.co.uk

Old October 1st 03, 08:39 PM
ferg

Default gamesplanet.co.uk

-- I pre-ordered Halflife 2 for PC last week with Gamesplanet.co.uk ,but
they have already debited my card before shipping,ive tried emailing them
over last week but i get no response to my emails.obviously im not happy
being charged for something not even shipped,is this normal practise for
gamesplanet?

Ferg

remove nospam to reply

Old October 4th 03, 12:11 AM
ScratUK

"ferg" wrote in message

-- I pre-ordered Halflife 2 for PC last week with Gamesplanet.co.uk ,but
they have already debited my card before shipping,ive tried emailing them
over last week but i get no response to my emails.obviously im not happy
being charged for something not even shipped,is this normal practise for
gamesplanet?

why pre-order a game thats not due out till the end of November ?!

Old October 4th 03, 02:12 AM
ferg

-- I pre-ordered Halflife 2 for PC last week with Gamesplanet.co.uk
,but
they have already debited my card before shipping,ive tried emailing

them
over last week but i get no response to my emails.obviously im not happy
being charged for something not even shipped,is this normal practise for
gamesplanet?

why pre-order a game thats not due out till the end of November ?!

beacuse it was originally scheduled for release early october,then changed

currently doing a chargeback on my creditcard

ferg

Old October 4th 03, 11:15 PM
ScratUK

"ferg" wrote in message
-- I pre-ordered Halflife 2 for PC last week with Gamesplanet.co.uk

,but
they have already debited my card before shipping,ive tried emailing

them
over last week but i get no response to my emails.obviously im not

happy
being charged for something not even shipped,is this normal practise

for
gamesplanet?

why pre-order a game thats not due out till the end of November ?!

beacuse it was originally scheduled for release early october,then

changed
currently doing a chargeback on my creditcard

fair comment

Software houses are notorious for repeatedly putting release dates back
though. Personally I cant see the point in pre-ordering something like that
as its not like the shops will run out of it on launch day.
Roll on the end of November ;o)

Old October 6th 03, 09:06 AM
Bagpuss

On Sat, 4 Oct 2003 23:15:02 +0100, "ScratUK" wrote:

Software houses are notorious for repeatedly putting release dates back
though. Personally I cant see the point in pre-ordering something like that
as its not like the shops will run out of it on launch day.
Roll on the end of November ;o)

I can if its something ordered of Amazon where they will undercut the
shops by a tenner on pre orders.
--
This post does not reflect the opinions of all saggy cloth
cats be they a bit loose at the seams or not