Are C82's prices dropping for a reason???

Old June 30th 03, 03:46 PM
koppee1

Default Are C82's prices dropping for a reason???

"Pete Premock" wrote in message .. .
Your first mistake is buying a printer that has a chipped cartridge. I
always loved my Epson's but now I tell my customers to buy Canon or HP
without chipped cartridges. Notice that HP is coming out with more printers
without chipped cartridges. Go HP. Pete
"Michael P Gabriel" wrote in message
. ..
Hi, I recently read a post about a new C82 being returned because of a
broken print head. MY C82 was just returend to Epson because the
thing would not print from the red tank, despite all the
troubleshooting and testing. I called Epson and that was it. Monday I
should get my new C82.....maybe with another broken print head???

What say you all? Let us all know if your new C82 was returned to
Epson. I'm curious.

Mike

I'm actually about to buy this printer (c82). I don't really care
about chipped cartridges as I don't intend on buying non epson inks.
I've previously tried refilled inks before on an hp printer and the
quality wasn't the same.