ATTN: " Anthony" From the archives.

Old August 24th 03, 06:56 AM
B090268

No evidence of your claim has been presented. However, I have recently read the
original FAQ -- that you did not write -- going back to Feb 1997.

I think Anthony and Winston are actually electra.One and the same. They talk
the same talk, walk the same walk, so they are the same.
Old August 24th 03, 02:02 PM
Elector

"B090268" wrote in message
Anthony:

Please provde electra with a your instruction to put OT in his

typical off
topic post. Thanks.

BD

Please note this is the deviant [RTFM] your replying to. From the
exact same site the loser claims at his so called Yahoo Group. This
"B090268" is Arthur G Walker who morphs from the RTFM and other names
it trolls from. His real address is and all his crap
should be forwarded to
& &
http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/sexual_p... GeoOptions=0

Elector

Old August 24th 03, 03:27 PM
Anthony

"B090268" wrote in message
No evidence of your claim has been presented.

However, I have recently read the
original FAQ -- that you did not write -- going

back to Feb 1997.

I think Anthony and Winston are actually

electra.One and the same. They talk
the same talk, walk the same walk, so they are

the same.

1. If you had a clue you would know that Winston
is posting from the East coast, and I am posting
from the mid-west. SO how can we be the same
person?

2. SHOW ME A LINK TO THE CLAIM OF FAQs FROM '97.

3. Again, my position still stands, I am the
owner of the FAQs for this newsgroup, and you may
not use them in whole or in part without my
express written consent.

Regards,
Anthony

Old August 26th 03, 02:12 AM
B090268

Anthony or who ever you a )

I joined the Packard Bell Yahoogroup and there is a copy of the original FAQ. I
just looked at it and it is dated February 1997.

BD
Old August 26th 03, 02:31 AM
Anthony

"B090268" wrote in message
Anthony or who ever you a

)

I joined the Packard Bell Yahoogroup and there

is a copy of the original FAQ. I
just looked at it and it is dated February 1997.

BD

And your point is? Or did "RTFM" also cut & paste
that and call it his own too?

Regards,
Anthony

ATTN: Enigma FLEX Asus Motherboards 0 June 7th 04 10:43 AM
ATTN: Phillip Callan Memphoman Asus Motherboards 2 February 11th 04 11:48 PM
Attn: WES. Thx 'Buy Aeroflow Cheap' sdlomi Overclocking AMD Processors 1 December 31st 03 12:58 AM
ATTN: Wes - stump you! Steve Vai Overclocking AMD Processors 4 November 7th 03 06:31 AM
ATTN: - EVERYONE - Postal lottery: Turn $6 into $60,000 in 90 days, GUARANTEED!!! Asus Motherboards 0 July 19th 03 08:05 AM