TV Show: Another Life 2019 !

Old October 18th 20, 07:28 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
skybuck2000

Default TV Show: Another Life 2019 !

Hello,

Normally I only write reviews about games.

But today I have something special for you:

It's a netflix show called: Another Life 2019

It was recommend to me by a friend of mine.

Today/this night I watched all 10 episodes and I could not believe how good this is !

What I especially like about it is the spaceship. It looks like a true "warp-ship" as conceived by a real scientist !

But beside from that the series is very fresh and full with twists, many of which I didn't see coming.

The TV show in short is about an alien artifact that lands on earth and curious as humans are a spaceship is send into space to track other artifacts like it and to try to find the source/aliens etc.

And that is all I will write about this story for now.

Yes it's a bit whacky now and then but that is kinda part of the fun.

When I was watching it in super HD is just couldn't believe how good and emotional the show is.

Every episode I was thinking: HOLY**** this show is 1000x better than Star Trek and 100x better than Star Wars...

The people on the star ship behave like complete idiots but that is kinda part of the fun. Especially now during this Corona crisis many people behaving like idiots.

So this TV show hits very hard into my psyche right now ! Makes it much easier to believe right now !

VERY FAT SHOW.

A MUST WATCH !

Have I EVER LET YOU DOWN WITH A REVIEW ?! or a recommendation ?!?!?!?!?

That should be a retorical question...

Anyway later today I will call one maybe two of my family members and recommend them this show,something I never do.... but this is really good !

I wonder what they will think of it.

The last reason why I wrote this is because this show is getting a bad rating on some review sites which is completely unjust !

But the funny thing about "critics" is usually: the worst the critics find it the better it it ! =D

Maybe cause it's something totally different than they are used to or something, maybe that make an agry or jealous or something ?! Kinda funny.

If netflix doesn't make season 2 they are completely out of their ****ing minds.

If this didn't go big yet, then soon it will, just a matter of time and maybe advertising/marketing...

Then again, the fact that I didn't know anything about this series ment it was a SUPER-JOY to watch !

Do not watch any trailers or sneak peaks... if you plan to watch this... just dive straight in and you will have a BLAST I garantuee it !

Bye for now,
Skybuck !