Suggest hosting with good bandwidth

Old July 3rd 03, 05:55 PM
text news

Default Suggest hosting with good bandwidth

Can anyone suggest a reliable supplier of UK based hosting.
I need a minimum of 100MB but bandwidth is the catch
Must be 5GB/month or more.
There are quite a few suppliers out there who meet that spec for around
£150pa but I expect that some of them are right sharks!
Any tips?
Thanks
Les

Old July 5th 03, 04:33 PM
Jeff

On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 17:55:57 +0100, "text news"
wrote:

Can anyone suggest a reliable supplier of UK based hosting.
I need a minimum of 100MB but bandwidth is the catch
Must be 5GB/month or more.
There are quite a few suppliers out there who meet that spec for around
£150pa but I expect that some of them are right sharks!
Any tips?
Thanks
Les

I use UKSolutions for my linux shell account. They do web hosting
accounts, with 250Meg, 5 Gig transfer for 150 quid.
http://www.uksolutions.co.uk/ukshells/web.php

Been using them for well over 2 years and I'm very happy with the
service.

Re

--
Jeff
http://www.supersonic.org.uk/
Old July 5th 03, 09:40 PM
ff

Can anyone suggest a reliable supplier of UK based hosting.
I need a minimum of 100MB but bandwidth is the catch
Must be 5GB/month or more.
There are quite a few suppliers out there who meet that spec for around
£150pa but I expect that some of them are right sharks!
Any tips?
Thanks
Les

If you just want something cheap with lots of bandwidth I have heard
of myqth.co.uk which is a budget brand of hostroute.co.uk. 500mb space
30gigs a month bandwidth said to be adequately reliable but a low
support take it or leave it package.

Old July 5th 03, 10:39 PM
Dion L Heap

"ff" wrote in message
Can anyone suggest a reliable supplier of UK based hosting.
I need a minimum of 100MB but bandwidth is the catch
Must be 5GB/month or more.
There are quite a few suppliers out there who meet that spec for around
£150pa but I expect that some of them are right sharks!
Any tips?
Thanks
Les

Take a look at Compila, unlimited bandwidth, I'm with them and they seem OK.
http://www.compila.com/

regards,

Dion L Heap
www.thetophouse.com

Old July 6th 03, 10:54 AM
ff

If you just want something cheap with lots of bandwidth I have heard
of myqth.co.uk which is a budget brand of hostroute.co.uk. 500mb space
30gigs a month bandwidth said to be adequately reliable but a low
support take it or leave it package.

Oh and the important bit, price, just 38gbp a year
Old July 6th 03, 06:13 PM
RB

"Dion L Heap" wrote in message

Take a look at Compila, unlimited bandwidth, I'm with them and they seem

OK.
http://www.compila.com/

Depends what it's used for it seems. From T&Cs: "Any sites running mySQL
bulletin boards, message forums or Chat services are limited to 3Gb of
bandwidth per month."

Ray

fsb speed - why does it matter? James Hanley Overclocking 52 November 7th 04 01:04 PM
Epson 2400, any good with details, good scanner overall? Dick van Drie Scanners 1 August 31st 04 08:37 PM
Hosting question nil spam General 0 February 26th 04 12:09 AM
AMD has the answer for Intel Tony Hill Overclocking AMD Processors 218 October 17th 03 07:58 AM
GA-8KNXP is it any good? Vincent Poy Gigabyte Motherboards 11 August 24th 03 06:55 PM