Dell (Ignore if not in UK)

Old June 27th 03, 11:09 PM
JK

Default Dell (Ignore if not in UK)

Check out the Athlon XP specials at
http://www.meshcomputers.com/updated/index.htm

Peter Cavan wrote:

Hi
I was looking to buy a Dell from its website at www.dell.co.uk . Under
"Delivery Info" it says that the systems are built in the factory then
shipped. It says that shipping times are about 3-4 days. It doesn't say how
long it takes to build the machine. I know it could vary but it doesn't even
have an estimate. To anyone who has bought a Dell from their site, can you
tell me how long it took for from the order to it arriving? Thanks for all
info, Dell were a bit vague in replying to my email. I am going on holidays
on July 6th and want to make sure that if I ordered it on Friday that it
would come well before my holis.
Thanks Again
Petert Cavan