Canon 'pixma' 750 cartridges?

Old January 2nd 06, 05:40 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers

Default Canon 'pixma' 750 cartridges?

wrote:

Hello, we recently bought a Canon (MFC) 750mp printer which seems to
be using up ink very quickly, mainly the cyan & magenta cartridges.
Any advice on 'compatables' and 'refills' please? (in theUK!).
thanks for any help
Allen

I HAVE AN IP4000 WITH A SIMILIAR PRINT ENGINE. I ALWAYS USE OEM INK AND
I USUALLY REPLACE THE YELLOW AND MAGENTA FIRST.

THE REASON I STICK WITH OEM INK IS:

1. I AM AN AVERAGE PRINT USER AND I DO NOT WANT TO RISK MY PRINTHEAD
FOR A CLOG

2. I LIKE TO DEAL WITH A REPUTABLE STORE AND WANT BRANDED PREFILLED CARTS.

3. I DO NOT WANT TO ENDURE THE MESSY PAIN IN THE ASS OF REFILLING.

4. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT I AM GETTING AND DO NOT LIKE WHEN THE MA AND
PA AFTERMARKETERS DO NOT DISCLOSE ON THEIR WEBSITE THE
MFG/FORMULATOR OF THEIR PREFILLED CARTS AND MOST WILL NOT TELL YOU IF
YOU CALL.

5. I WANT TO DEAL WITH A COMPANY THAT IS THE MFG/FORMULATOR THAT LABELS
THEIR PREFILLED CARTS BOTH ON THE CART, ON THE BOX, AND IN THEIR ADS AND
SELL IN ALL VENUS LIKE STAPLES, OFFICE DEPOT, FRYS AND COSTCO AS WELL AS
ON LINE.

6. I WANT INK THAT THE PRINTER IS DESIGNED FOR.

7. I WANT THE QUALITY RESULTS THAT THE PRINTER WAS DESIGNED FOR.

8. I DO NOT WANT TO SUPPORT THE FLY BY NIGHTS WHO JUST HIDE BEHIND A
WEBSITE.

9. I STICK WITH THE MAJORITY OF USERS WHO SPEAK WITH THEIR CASH THAT
OEM INK IS THE BEST.

THERE ARE MORE REASONS BUT THIS IS A START.
Old January 2nd 06, 10:57 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers

LBW wrote:

measekite wrote in
et:

wrote:

Hello, we recently bought a Canon (MFC) 750mp printer which seems to
be using up ink very quickly, mainly the cyan & magenta cartridges.
Any advice on 'compatables' and 'refills' please? (in theUK!).
thanks for any help
Allen

THE REASON I STICK WITH OEM INK IS:

Who gives a ****! (plonk!)

UR MAGIC TWANGER FROGGIE
Old January 2nd 06, 11:21 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers

LBW wrote:

measekite wrote in
t:

wrote:

Hello, we recently bought a Canon (MFC) 750mp printer which seems to
be using up ink very quickly, mainly the cyan & magenta cartridges.
Any advice on 'compatables' and 'refills' please? (in theUK!).
thanks for any help
Allen

THE REASON I STICK WITH OEM INK IS:

Who gives a ****! (plonk!)