Xeon support for em64t not on all 800fsb models?

Old April 21st 07, 08:55 PM posted to comp.sys.intel
***** charles

Default Xeon support for em64t not on all 800fsb models?

Hi all,

I have an Intel SE7525RP2 and I need to get at least
one cpu for it. I was looking at Intels' table about the
cpu's that go into this mb. Is it true that all cpu's that
are compatible for this board run 64 bit software or
are some of them limited to 32bit only software?

thanks,
charles.....