Tennis, BNP Paribas Open (Second Round)

Old March 11th 12, 03:41 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
John Doe

Default Tennis, BNP Paribas Open (Second Round)

Harrison versus Troicki. Second set, shortly before the 5-2 break.

The scoreboard on the court behind the players was saying stuff
like "PCI device list" "Windows did not..." "safe mode".

FWIW... ESPN3 has replays.
Old March 11th 12, 11:52 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
SC Tom

"John Doe" wrote in message b.com...
Harrison versus Troicki. Second set, shortly before the 5-2 break.

The scoreboard on the court behind the players was saying stuff
like "PCI device list" "Windows did not..." "safe mode".

FWIW... ESPN3 has replays.

Yeah, I saw that :-) Non sequitor, must reboot. . . .

I thought Harrison was going to blow it like the first set and make it a battle again, but he held on and put Troicki
away this set.
--
SC Tom

Old March 11th 12, 12:36 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
SC Tom

"John Doe" wrote in message b.com...
Harrison versus Troicki. Second set, shortly before the 5-2 break.

The scoreboard on the court behind the players was saying stuff
like "PCI device list" "Windows did not..." "safe mode".

FWIW... ESPN3 has replays.

It started off with "Marvell 88SE91xx. . ."
http://www.marvell.com/storage/syste...duct-Brief.pdf

That would explain the next line "PCIe x1 5.0Gbps" after "Initializing. . .".
Then came "Mode: CPU AHCI."

Didn't take but a game and a half to reboot though :-) Wonder what version of Windows they're using on those systems?

On a side note (equally off-topic), the score board at the Family Circle Cup a few years ago was a Linux-based system. I
had shots of it in my digital album, but must have deleted them when I went through and thinned it out. I don't what
they use now; I haven't seen a scoreboard reboot in 3 or 4 years.
--
SC Tom