David B. warns Usenet users not to click on the VXer's website link.

Old December 15th 18, 05:11 AM posted to alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.windows7.general,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,rec.photo.digital
Diesel[_2_]

Default David B. warns Usenet users not to click on the VXer's website link.

Panthera Tigris Altaica

On 2018-12-14 16:42, David B. wrote:
On 14/12/2018 14:27, Panthera Tigris Altaica wrote:
At least three people on comp.sys.mac.systems reported that they
encountered malware on sites you posted links for. In
particular, they reported RATs and JavaScript traps. At least
two reported that there was an attempt to download EXEs onto
their systems at sites you posted links to. As they were running
Macs, the EXEs were less than effective.

Pass that information on to Dustin so that he can verify the
facts.

He already knows. He was there at the time.

Correct. And, as you said, he did provide urls which pointed to the
aforementioned malicious code on several occasions. FWIW, I don't
believe he did it out of malice. I believe he didn't know what the
urls really pointed to, and, assumed, everyone was okay by visiting
them.

It would be trivial for those interested to merely visit
comp.sys.mac.system and have a look at the posts from the time of
your previous infestation. Even the free newsfeeds, such as
eternal september, have long enough retention to show what
happened. Google retains posts going back decades. Someone is
lying, and it is NOT me. The threads which got you banned at Apple
are still available. Your stalking attempts at MacRumours are also
still available. Anyone who wishes to take the effort can see
exactly what you are.

Agreed.

Don't become the next David Brooks cyberstalking victim!
Visit https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php (10/10 WOT)
to learn more. If you've already become a victim or know someone who
has, you can provide the following information to them, your lawyer,
local law enforcement, etc.
https://www.devon-cornwall.police.uk - His local police. Report?
David Brooks (BoaterDave)
Jersey Cottage 86 Granary Lane
Budleigh Salterton Devon EX9 6ER United Kingdom
Phone: 44-1395-443340 (H) 07974-193550 (M)
Email(s): ,

Old December 15th 18, 06:51 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.windows7.general,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,rec.photo.digital
David B.[_4_]

On 2018-12-14 16:42, David B. wrote:
On 14/12/2018 14:27, Panthera Tigris Altaica wrote:
At least three people on comp.sys.mac.systems reported that they
encountered malware on sites you posted links for. In
particular, they reported RATs and JavaScript traps. At least
two reported that there was an attempt to download EXEs onto
their systems at sites you posted links to. As they were running
Macs, the EXEs were less than effective.

Pass that information on to Dustin so that he can verify the
facts.

He already knows. He was there at the time.

Correct. And, as you said, he did provide urls which pointed to the
aforementioned malicious code on several occasions. FWIW, I don't
believe he did it out of malice. I believe he didn't know what the
urls really pointed to, and, assumed, everyone was okay by visiting
them.

Which URLs were/will be detrimental to an Apple computer?

It would be trivial for those interested to merely visit
comp.sys.mac.system and have a look at the posts from the time of
your previous infestation. Even the free newsfeeds, such as
eternal september, have long enough retention to show what
happened. Google retains posts going back decades. Someone is
lying, and it is NOT me. The threads which got you banned at Apple
are still available. Your stalking attempts at MacRumours are also
still available. Anyone who wishes to take the effort can see
exactly what you are.

Agreed.

How does he know which threads got me banned, Dustin?

HIM stalking, perhaps?

--
David B.

Old December 15th 18, 08:54 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.windows7.general,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,rec.photo.digital
Panthera Tigris Altaica

On 2018-12-14 16:42, David B. wrote:
[...]

And here he is shifting the goalposts. First he said that he had never
linked to sites containing malware. Now he's trying to say that the
malware in question couldn't harm Macs. No doubt that _that_ makes it
okay to post those links on a Mac newsgroup. Any people who have Windows
machines, note that he thinks that it is perfectly all right to post
links pointing to sites containing malware which can attack Windows.

It would be trivial for those interested to merely visit
comp.sys.mac.system and have a look at the posts from the time of
your previous infestation. Even the free newsfeeds, such as
eternal september, have long enough retention to show what
happened. Google retains posts going back decades. Someone is
lying, and it is NOT me. The threads which got you banned at Apple
are still available. Your stalking attempts at MacRumours are also
still available. Anyone who wishes to take the effort can see
exactly what you are.

Agreed.

How does he know which threads got me banned, Dustin?

Reading your posts about your problems with the administrator of Apple's
sites, for just one example. You _do_ recall that thread on MacRumors,
don't you? It's still there. Those who wish to see its tawdry glory can
go to MacRumors and look for posts by Brawdy14. Brawdy14 is one of the
nyms that he used to hide behind. It didn't work very well. He is an
extremely stupid nym-shifting cross-posting alcoholic stalking troll.

HIM stalking, perhaps?

No.