Need SATA data cable & power cable adapter

Old October 1st 07, 07:30 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
OhioGuy

Default Need SATA data cable & power cable adapter

I need about 10 SATA data cables and 10 SATA power adapter cables. (the
ones that let you use existing molex power connectors from the power supply)

Several of my friends and myself would like to take advantage of some of
the OEM SATA drive deals we've seen being offered, but we currently don't
have the data cables or power cables we would need. Obviously, we don't
want to pay the extra $15+ that is asked for the retail box version that has
this, plus software on a disk we also don't want.

I recently upgraded the mboard on one of my Dad's PC's, and the mboard
came with a twin pack of these cables - one data, and one power adapter
cable.

I can't imagine that these should really cost much more than a dollar
each, but I'm hoping to buy 10 of each for a grand total of $35. That's 20
pieces, which comes to $1.75 each, including shipping.

Anyone know where I can find such a deal?

Old October 1st 07, 07:59 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
JAD[_4_]

http://www.mwave.com/mwave/DEPTIDECABLES-IDE.hmx?

Old October 1st 07, 09:12 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
class_a

OhioGuy wrote:
[...]

Not quite as cheap as you wanted, but....

Data cables = $2.69 each if you buy 8 or more

Power cables = $1.79 each if you buy 8 or more

Old October 1st 07, 11:13 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Bill McClain

On 2007-10-01, OhioGuy wrote:
[...]

I haven't compared prices to the other suggestions given, but I buy stuff like
that from cyberguys.com. They have quantity discounts.

-Bill
--
Sattre Press In the Quarter
http://sattre-press.com/ by Robert W. Chambers
Old October 2nd 07, 01:13 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Andy

New Lot of 2 SATA Data and 2 SATA Power Adapter cable
http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Lot-of-2-SATA-Data-and-2-SATA-Power-Adapter-cable_W0QQitemZ140163464394QQihZ004QQcategoryZ7494 1QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
$16.90 total