TV Wonder PCI in Windows XP

Old July 26th 03, 03:54 AM
Cory

Default TV Wonder PCI in Windows XP

I reverted back to the 3.4 Catalyst for my 9700np and I still get no picture
using MMC 7.9. Anyone else have any ideas?

"Blood Dawg" wrote in message
On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 06:42:20 GMT, "Cory"
wrote:

My TV Wonder used to work in XP on my old computer using the Multimedia
Center 7.1 package. I've tried both this and the newer 7.9 package in

order
to get my TV Wonder working, but nothing works. I get a black 'tv

screen'
with audio. How have other people gotten this card working in XP?

Thanks.

It does work. I have it going.

I couldn;t get it going with my geforce2 gts and XP, although that
combo was awesome in 98SE. I got a 9700Pro, and it still didn;t work,
although everything else in windows was great.

I had to re-install XP when a hard drive went bad, and i put a new one
in. Getting the TV card working was the main proprity this time, and
it is working like a champ.

I'm using the 7.9 drivers and if I remember right the Cat 3.2 drivers
for the radeon. I get no crashes or weird stuff, so I have no plans to
upgrade drivers.

Old July 26th 03, 12:31 PM
bill

my problem is that i can't shut it down with out it freezing and then
my computer won't shut down either running xp and tv wonder ve
tryed changing to 3.6 drivers but no luck thank bill