***** Call of Duty 5: World at War Multiplayer Co-ops against Zombies *****

Old September 2nd 11, 01:41 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Skybuck Flying[_7_]

Default ***** Call of Duty 5: World at War Multiplayer Co-ops against Zombies *****

Hello,

I saw on tunggle that this game was very populair so I played it for a
couple of days.

I am now convinced that "Call of Duty 5: World at War Multiplayer Co-ops
against Zombies" especially the "the reise" level/map is the most awesome
action game ever.

At least when it comes to weapons, special effects and graphics and action !

If you thought left 4 dead was bad/awesome/action, then wait till you have
played and mastered this game after a couple of days.

This game gonna blow you away !

This game had some real nice heights, meaning rememberly scenes of action
I'll name two:

1. One scene where I was shooting with the garand which in itself is already
an awesome weapong becomes of it's ping sound, but it's granade is what
makes it fabolous...

Lot's nice big firery explosions with smoke and bang... get to close and you
stun yourself somewhat... big action packed weapon.

Combined with lasers flieing across the screen, zombies being zapped by the
"wonderwaffe" by another teammate.

Plus raygun or any other machine gun.

Plus monkey distracting/attracting zombies.

Plus granades.

So try to picture this: me: boom boom boom boom fire explosions.
Teammate 2: lasers, zap zap zap zap zap
Teammate 3: machine gun or so...

So me again boom boom boom fire fire fire boom and then voila !

Atomic BOOOMB powerup/bonus ! KABOOOOOOOOMMMMMM !

What an awesome climix of that action scene...

It was explosions, fires, smoke, lasers all over the place, to finally
finish it off with an atomic bomb/nuke (mini).

KAAABBBOEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMM

History has been made in my mind that's for sure.

2. And then there was another scene, scene two which was just as fabolous as
well:

I was playing with russian's and then talking and having a lot of fun... I
showed them my best... saved my money for drinks, speeding stuff up...

And I was owning those zombies all over the place... my weapons/shotguns
were reloading and firing so fast... those russians were truely impressed
and enjoyed it

(This was on the seperated house level, map 2).

Also the good news is, this game can also be played in "solo" so you don't
really need a network if you wanna try it... but you do need a profile but
there are tools for that

Anyway I never imagined left 4 dead to be outdone... but call of duty 5
world at war surely out does l4d in a big way... but ofcourse it does depend
a bit on the players... but with awesome players... cod5 is 1000x better and
more action ! =D

And the game is not very hard to learn or play... so I am pretty sure every
teen of 15 or so... will probably master the game pretty quickly... or at
least half of what I was or whatever... which is still 500x cooler than l4d
or so !

So after having played cod5 co-op (co-operation mode) for a few days I now
100% understand what those kinds and youngster love about that game !

What a total blast of a game it is... this game truely deserves "BIGGEST
BLAST/BIGGEST ACTION GAME OF ALL TIME: ! =D

Totally funny ! =D

It is fun to play against those zombies/bots together.... you don't have to
worry about pesky little kids using aimbots or whatever... so from that
point of view it also kinda makes sense this mode ! Yes there can be ammo
cheats or death card cheats... but those are build-in capabilities, and can
be played with or without... I always prefer "pure gaming" no cheating what
so ever.. so I simply leave lobbies or games if they don't play "fair" and
that's ok... plenty of rooms to play fair... if you want unlimited ammo does
rooms exist too..

There also appear to be mods.. but I have not looked into that... (realism
2.0 or whatever)... I like the fantasy weapons so I am probably not
interested in something called "realism 2.0" or whatever

Also ofcourse nice voices in multiplayer... my favorite is "the doctor"
which is also in black-ops.... same voice....

Sometimes they same really funny things.

So in my eyes COD5 has re-deemed itself as a truely fun first person shooter
and I must play for everybody... especially developers to see what's great
about it.. especially the special effects !

KAAABBBBOOEEEEM ! =D

Bye,
Skybuck =D (maximum ammo, instant kills - love that too.. that witch
voice which tells you these things when you pick up the bonuses ! =D
and teleported, everything !)

(The game also plays like a pinball machine... must open doors en enabled
stuff to get further into the game... and get special/random weapons from
magic/bewitched boxes - lovely too etc etc etc I am tired, I have
been gaming non-stop loving it... but now I must go... oh wait one last
thing, naturally this game gets 5 out of 5 star rating ! ABSOLUTELY SUPERB