Is Steve Jobs about to be "digitized" ?! ;) =D

Old August 28th 11, 08:13 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,nl.comp.hardware,sci.electronics.design
Skybuck Flying[_7_]

Default Is Steve Jobs about to be "digitized" ?! ;) =D

Yo peeps, I must admit it has me wondering a little bit:

1+1=2

1. Why is IBM building a big computer with 200 PETA bytes or something.

+

2. Steve Jobs not looking so good

Is Steve Jobs about to be digitized ?! =D

Come on Steve... don't let that grave be your final resting place !

At least try to survive death by having your tiny little brain =D cut into
billions of slices/pieces and digitize the fok out yourself.

And have your brain and neurons stored into a big harddisk.

At least then maybe you have a chance of coming back to live in the future,
like in a computer game.

Somebody has to be the first, and I know, it's a scary brave new world...

But you "leaders" / "guys who were first" brought us all these computers,
and now I challenge you to enter into a computer !

Who else will dare to transcend into the mind of a computer !

If you guys don't dare then maybe nobody will dare ! =D

Bye,
Bye,
A somewhat troubled Skybuck ! =D

Old August 28th 11, 08:46 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,nl.comp.hardware,sci.electronics.design
Skybuck Flying[_7_]

As always with Steve there is an evil twist to the story, I think he
actually likes that !

The funny ironic part os that at least Stevie has no brain cancer, while all
his "users" might develop brain cancer from the iPppphhhoneeeess.

So while Steve might be saved his following might not !

This does reflect a new light on "smoking" and "mobile phone" usage.

Is it better to die from lung cancer/body part cancer, or brain cancer.

Perhaps the first is better than the second.

At least then the brrrrain might be saved ! =D

So perhaps this coming death of Steve is an evil blessing in disguise !
=D

This man keep amazing doesn't he ! =D It's so funny ! =D

Bye,
Skybuck =D

Old August 28th 11, 10:22 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,nl.comp.hardware,sci.electronics.design
Jasen Betts

On 2011-08-28, Skybuck Flying wrote:
Yo peeps, I must admit it has me wondering a little bit:

1+1=2

1. Why is IBM building a big computer with 200 PETA bytes or something.

+

2. Steve Jobs not looking so good

Is Steve Jobs about to be digitized ?! =D

He wouldn't be caught dead in an IBM

Come on Steve... don't let that grave be your final resting place !

No grave for him, he's planning to be frozen.

--
⚂⚃ 100% natural

Old August 28th 11, 10:44 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,nl.comp.hardware,sci.electronics.design
Man-wai Chang

On 8/28/2011 3:13 PM, Skybuck Flying wrote:
Yo peeps, I must admit it has me wondering a little bit:

He is becoming TRON !

--
@~@ You have the right to remain silent.
/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
Old August 28th 11, 11:55 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,nl.comp.hardware,sci.electronics.design
Dennis[_9_]

On 2011-08-28, Skybuck wrote:
Yo peeps, I must admit it has me wondering a little bit:

1+1=2

1. Why is IBM building a big computer with 200 PETA bytes or something.

+

2. Steve Jobs not looking so good

Is Steve Jobs about to be digitized ?! =D

He wouldn't be caught dead in an IBM

Come on Steve... don't let that grave be your final resting place !

No grave for him, he's planning to be frozen.

He's been frozen in carbonite:

http://technabob.com/blog/wp-content...rbonite_01.jpg
Old August 28th 11, 09:20 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.arch,nl.comp.hardware,sci.electronics.design
marc

Skybuck Flying wrote:

Come on Steve... don't let that grave be your final resting place !

Hij zal niet zoals de manager van HP naar de hoeren gaan, maar slapen op een
ijsblok, deed ie dat maar 20 jaar geleden, of had het geen zin: dat ijsblok
had geld op de beurs, en kon niks toegeven.

Die HP manager gaat nu hetzelfde doen als IBM: geen computers meer verkopen
voor consumenten, maar Windows intern buitengooien...

http://shortwave.tk
700+ Radio Stations on SW http://swstations.tk
300+ languages on SW http://radiolanguages.tk