8600 Ultra?

Old April 11th 07, 03:10 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Guest[_2_]

Default 8600 Ultra?

Any more info? Will it be released on the 12th or next month? I am already trying to get rid of my 7800gt's.
Old April 11th 07, 04:32 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
First of One[_2_]

http://www.dailytech.com/Midrange+Ge...rticle6825.htm

I don't expect there will be a 8600 Ultra.

Old April 11th 07, 05:11 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Guest[_2_]

"Guest" wrote in message
Any more info? Will it be released on the 12th or next month? I am
already trying to get rid of my 7800gt's.

This (http://www.nordichardware.com/news,5442.html) is why I asked. It is
European though.

Old April 11th 07, 05:31 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Cessna 310

Guest wrote:
Any more info? Will it be released on the 12th or next month? I am
already trying to get rid of my 7800gt's.

I think I read that it will be a 8600GTS.

Old April 11th 07, 06:05 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
First of One[_2_]

Most likely Nordic's intel is out of date, given it was published a good
three months ago. Look at the "Ultra" specs and price range. It corresponds
to the 8600 GTS pretty well.

This doesn't mean a board vendor won't create its own SKUs with suffixes
like Ultra, GTO, LT... with some going for misleading names like a 8650. It
could become quite a mess. :-)

. ..

Old April 11th 07, 02:42 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Guest[_2_]

"Cessna 310" wrote in message
Guest wrote:
Any more info? Will it be released on the 12th or next month? I am
already trying to get rid of my 7800gt's.

I think I read that it will be a 8600GTS.

Well the main thing is will it have that 256-bit bus?

Old April 11th 07, 08:53 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Bob

"Guest" wrote in message
. ..

"Cessna 310" wrote in message
Guest wrote:
Any more info? Will it be released on the 12th or next month? I am
already trying to get rid of my 7800gt's.

I think I read that it will be a 8600GTS.

Well the main thing is will it have that 256-bit bus?

No...according to everything I've read they will have 128 bit bus.
Bob

8600 when? Anthony Nvidia Videocards 1 January 22nd 07 03:25 PM
Leadtek Winafst A360 Ultra TDH (FX5700 ultra) with Gigabyte GA71XEAGP 2x? Chris Gigabyte Motherboards 0 July 18th 04 10:20 PM
Leadtek Winafst A360 Ultra TDH (FX5700 ultra) with AGP 2x? Chris Nvidia Videocards 0 July 18th 04 10:16 PM
5800 Ultra vs 5900 (non-Ultra). What is the speed and features difference? Luke Piasecki Nvidia Videocards 0 November 29th 03 07:37 PM
MSI 5900 256MB Ultra - Problem with Dusk Ultra Demo Andrew Koivisto Nvidia Videocards 7 August 12th 03 02:06 PM