Something gone wrong!! :mad:

Old February 7th 06, 08:30 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware

Default Something gone wrong!! :mad:

Well to add on my computer that regualary has a 40 gig. hard
drive I decided to upgrade to a 100 gig. Hard drive. The regular 40
gig hard drive is an IDE and the 100 gig is a SATA. I put the SATA
hard drive in (im pretty sure like I should have) and I boot my
computer up. After the screen that said "Press Delete for
bios" a message came up saying:

"MediaShield IDE ROM BIOS 5.50
Copyright © 2005 NVIDIA Corp.

Detecting array ...
_"

I was like WTF? So I rebooted the computer and tried to go into bios
but it wouldnt do anything and just went to that message again.

So after a few tries I decided to unplug the new hard drive to see if
I could get into the bios but that same message came up. Ive made
sure everything was plugged in and it is. Can anyone help me?

Old February 7th 06, 09:30 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware

Anyone? Please Guys I need help very bad.