Cable requirements

Old January 6th 04, 06:34 PM
Bill Bolle

Default Cable requirements

I live in a rural area and do most of my shopping over the 'net so
when I order something I have to be sure that I have ordered the right
part. My Question is: what USB cable do I order for a Canon i250?
Should it be an A/A or A/B? The Canon site was no help at all and
every other spec sheet that I find on this printer does not say what
type of USB port it has.
Thanks for any info-------Bill

Old January 6th 04, 06:41 PM
jbuch

Bill Bolle wrote:
I live in a rural area and do most of my shopping over the 'net so when
I order something I have to be sure that I have ordered the right part.
My Question is: what USB cable do I order for a Canon i250? Should it
be an A/A or A/B? The Canon site was no help at all and every other
spec sheet that I find on this printer does not say what type of USB
port it has.
Thanks for any info-------Bill

This explains it including pictures.

http://www.l-com.com/jump.jsp?lGen=p...ProductID=5981

Keepsake gift for young girls.
Unique and personal one-of-a-kind.
Builds strong minds 12 ways.
Guaranteed satisfaction
- courteous money back
- keep bonus gifts

http://www.alicebook.com

Old January 6th 04, 07:11 PM
Trev

A is the big one and b is the smaller one if the one on the back of the
printer is smaller then the one on the pc then its a-b

Old January 6th 04, 07:34 PM
Bill Bolle

Bill Bolle wrote:
I live in a rural area and do most of my shopping over the 'net so when
I order something I have to be sure that I have ordered the right part.
My Question is: what USB cable do I order for a Canon i250? Should it
be an A/A or A/B? The Canon site was no help at all and every other
spec sheet that I find on this printer does not say what type of USB
port it has.
Thanks for any info-------Bill

OK! Thanks guys! So it's A/B since the i250 doesn't come with a cable.
Thanks again----Bill

Digital Cable setup? Shelley Ati Videocards 2 April 3rd 04 06:05 AM
Split Cable Modem Line For TV Tuner? *Vanguard* General 3 November 24th 03 12:14 AM
cutting psu wires Pen General 4 July 27th 03 07:49 PM
No partition data when ATA-100 cable used. DS Homebuilt PC's 5 July 8th 03 08:01 AM
2nd HD install question cable orientation GarySport Dell Computers 5 July 5th 03 03:48 AM