I have HP 630c Inkjet Color Printer..

Old March 2nd 07, 06:55 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
joshua77

Default I have HP 630c Inkjet Color Printer..

Hi all,
I have HP 630C Inkjet Color pritner but I didnt use so long..I think I
dont use it more than 2 years...Now I need a Printer what is your
advice? wheather I use it again or buy a new new one...If I use the old
one means It will work properly? Any one here using Inkjet
Printer...?Advice me ...
Regards

--
joshua77
joshua77's Profile: http://www.futurehardware.in/member.php?userid=1017

Future Hardware - http://www.futurehardware.in

Old March 4th 07, 12:25 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Cari

You'd probably have to replace the ink cartridges if it's been sitting that
long, because they will have thickened and become unusable. Since ink
cartridges are now as much as getting a new printer (if you buy genuine HP
ones), you might like to get something a bit newer, with a USB connection
that will be 'futureproof'.

--
Cari (MS-MVP)
http://www.coribright.com/windows

Old March 5th 07, 05:21 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
joshua77[_2_]

"joshua77" wrote in message

Hi all,
I have HP 630C Inkjet Color pritner but I didnt use so long..I think

dont use it more than 2 years...Now I need a Printer what is your
advice? wheather I use it again or buy a new new one...If I use the

old
one means It will work properly? Any one here using Inkjet
Printer...?Advice me ...
Regards

--
joshua77

joshua77's Profile:

http://www.futurehardware.in/member.php?userid=1017
View this thread:

http://www.futurehardware.in/showthread.php?t=575536

Future Hardware - http://www.futurehardware.in

Hi well,
Thanks for your reply I also thinking what you said..Because here my
friends told me you can buy a new one for while compare it with new HP
cartridges ..
Thanks for your suggestion now I'm seeking some one to sell it but I
hope no one ready to take it..
Regards,

Old June 30th 07, 07:50 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Richard Kovalcik

In article ,
Cari wrote:
You'd probably have to replace the ink cartridges if it's been sitting that
long, because they will have thickened and become unusable. Since ink
cartridges are now as much as getting a new printer (if you buy genuine HP
ones), you might like to get something a bit newer, with a USB connection
that will be 'futureproof'.

An HP630 with new cartridges is likely to be a lot better than
anything cheap that HP makes now. In addition most cheap teaser
printers come with starter cartridges which aren't going to print as
many pages as ones you buy.
Old July 1st 07, 04:00 AM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Bob Headrick

"Richard Kovalcik" wrote in message

An HP630 with new cartridges is likely to be a lot better than
anything cheap that HP makes now.

Better? In what way? Certainly the speed of the Deskjet 630 will seem
snail-like compared to any of the recent models. Additionally, the drop
size for color is about 10x larger and will not print photo's with
acceptable quality for most folks. SImilarily, the black drops are much
larger than in current models. If you want better quality and speed than
the Deskjet 630 look for any Deskjet 800 or 900 series printer, probably
available at a garage sale or thrift shop for $10 or so. Any of these will
run circles around the Deskjet 630.

In addition most cheap teaser printers come with
starter cartridges which aren't going to print as
many pages as ones you buy.

I do not believe this is the case for any current HP models.

- Bob Headrick, MS MVP Printing/Imaging