Will G450 drivers work on G550

Old February 9th 04, 09:10 PM

Default Will G450 drivers work on G550

I'm new to Matrox cards, have bought a G550 to drive two TFTs.

I'm planning to install Windows XP 64-bit beta and am just getting a list of
64 bit drivers together. I notice that Matrox have beta 64-bit drivers for
G4xx.

Anyone know if these would work with a G550, or are the driver families
completely seperate?

TIA
Dave Arkley