Check this out!

Old January 19th 06, 02:38 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell

Default Check this out!

"Administrator" wrote in message
Tom Scales wrote:
"Administrator" wrote in message

Tom Scales wrote:

A 'reader' post from a year ago? I could post that Michael Dell is the
second coming and it would have just as much validity.

"Administrator" wrote in message

http://news.com.com/5208-1042-0.html...633&star t=-1

Tom,
I would have bet the farm that you would jump in to defend the great
Dell.

I wasn't defending Dell. I was pointing out (although it is obvious) that
you're an idiot.

No, you're the narrow minded idiot who worships Dell. I guess geriatric
people become fixated on things.

Geriatric? Ah, I get it. You're 12, so anyone over 30 is old to you.

Old January 19th 06, 06:07 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell

Absolutely worthless and typical of your posts.
A year in computer technology is a very long time.
If you had the ability to post something with more validity, you would have.
While your point may have validity, your inability to post something with
current relevance shows your incompetence to that end.
I suggest you leave it to those competent, there are many.

As usual you feel the need to post as "Administrator" in a feeble attempt to
fool the unwary into believing you have some importance here.
You have no importance here and clearly are capable of administering
nothing.

--
Jupiter Jones
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

Old January 19th 06, 12:31 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell

Jupiter Jones wrote:
Absolutely worthless and typical of your posts.
A year in computer technology is a very long time.
If you had the ability to post something with more validity, you would have.
While your point may have validity, your inability to post something with
current relevance shows your incompetence to that end.
I suggest you leave it to those competent, there are many.

As usual you feel the need to post as "Administrator" in a feeble attempt to
fool the unwary into believing you have some importance here.
You have no importance here and clearly are capable of administering
nothing.

At least I don't just copy other web sites to put on one I call my own.
Funny how you post info about an update(ex. Microsoft) as if you have
exclusive knowledge about it a few days after most people already know
about it.
Old January 19th 06, 04:55 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell

I don't copy other websites.
Post the links to the sites you think I have copied.

I never suggested exclusive knowledge, that is your idea.

You are really getting desperate, very strange...

Old January 19th 06, 10:32 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell

Jupiter Jones wrote:
I don't copy other websites.
Post the links to the sites you think I have copied.

I never suggested exclusive knowledge, that is your idea.

You are really getting desperate, very strange...

Another jackleg IT person!
Old January 20th 06, 12:07 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell

In other words you are nothing but air.
I ask you post a site I have copied and obviously you have nothing to say
since all you posted is nonsense.

Again you prove you are incapable of administering anything.
You should change your nick so the naive will not be fooled.
But then that deception is what feeds your ego.

Old January 20th 06, 01:01 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell

Jupiter Jones wrote:
In other words you are nothing but air.
I ask you post a site I have copied and obviously you have nothing to say
since all you posted is nonsense.

Again you prove you are incapable of administering anything.
You should change your nick so the naive will not be fooled.
But then that deception is what feeds your ego.

How about Microsoft.com for starters. Your name should be "wannabe"

Old January 20th 06, 01:35 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell

wrote:

In other words you are nothing but air.
I ask you post a site I have copied and obviously you have nothing to say
since all you posted is nonsense.

Again you prove you are incapable of administering anything.
You should change your nick so the naive will not be fooled.
But then that deception is what feeds your ego.

Yeah, I know. If I'm not happy positive about Dell, then I'm a troll
here! People are looked down upon if they say anything other than
glowing about the great Dell.
Old January 20th 06, 01:40 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell

Administrator wrote:

snip

Yeah, I know. If I'm not happy positive about Dell, then I'm a troll
here! People are looked down upon if they say anything other than
glowing about the great Dell.

Our dislike of you has *nothing* to do with your dislike of Dell.

Notan