Happy Birthday America

Old July 5th 03, 05:52 AM
Kai Robinson

And as usual, i re-iterate that i am not french. I enjoy poking fun at them
too y'know. And had it not been for a bunch of us brits, you would have been
most likely speaking german right now. Americans ASSISTED with WW2 - but
until 1942, they werent overly interested, what with being isolationist and
all...

in article 2NsNa.106182$R73.11362@sccrnsc04, Daemon Rose at
wrote on 7/5/03 6:49 am:

you lot have a funny way of looking at
things. Sit on the fence, wait a bit to see who's favourite to win, and

then
jump in and claim that it was down to you....

What in gods name are you talking about?

The French had already surrendered to the Germans long before the U.S.
arrived and it wasn't until the Americans occupied Munich that Hitler
committed suicide. The Germans then surrendered unconditionally seven days
later, so yes, I'd say it was down to the U.S.

Deal with it.

Old July 5th 03, 05:57 AM
Kai Robinson

Hehe you uncovered the diguise - ****! And i just had it cleaned too!

Yep - £120 a month - of which £60 comes in today

in article , Dave at
wrote on 7/5/03 6:50 am:

"Kai Robinson" wrote in message
In case you hadnt twigged by now, i'm not french. I just have the

misfortune
to have to live here.

I know. I remember. You're a pommie in disguise! ;-) Living pretty well on
an amazingly low budget IIRC...

(snip)

Old July 5th 03, 05:58 AM
Z28

China is well ahead of America with advanced rice patties and human decency
applications. I admire the ignorance you exhume as well assume innocence
of ignorance.

"yugsdrawkcab" wrote in message
a...

SST wrote:

Well since the US is the most technologically advance nation in history,

would say that they are right here eating apple pie, drinking cold beer

and
watching fireworks on our High Definition TV's via satellite broadcast

in
the comfort of our air-conditioned homes gloating how wonderful life is.

ROTFLMAO!!! China is ages ahead of you rednecks.

I feel really bad for the brave young men and women still in the Middle
East. We should bring them back home.

That's right, because they don't belong there in the first place.

Old July 5th 03, 06:02 AM
TNSAF

Daemon Rose wrote:
you lot have a funny way of looking at
things. Sit on the fence, wait a bit to see who's favourite to win,
and then jump in and claim that it was down to you....

What in gods name are you talking about?

The French had already surrendered to the Germans long before the U.S.
arrived and it wasn't until the Americans occupied Munich that Hitler
committed suicide. The Germans then surrendered unconditionally
seven days later, so yes, I'd say it was down to the U.S.

Did you get this tidbit of history from comic book?

Last time I looked there was the blood of many nations involved in bringing
down Hitler and his Nazi Germany!

But this is not the place for such a conversation...

Old July 5th 03, 06:03 AM
SST

I had the most amazing escargot at a restaurant in the Paris Hotel in Las
Vegas recently.

I had tried it a few times in the past and found it chewy.

"Kai Robinson" wrote in message
No thanks, but your perfectly welcome.

in article RDmNa.11551$Ix2.3598@rwcrnsc54, Daemon Rose at
wrote on 7/4/03 11:49 pm:

Oh and i'm far from little as well.
6foot4 with a ****ing great temper. Heavy Too.

Good....then go eat another ****ing pound of escargot or something.

Old July 5th 03, 06:10 AM
yugsdrawkcab

Z28 wrote:
"yugsdrawkcab" wrote in message
a...

Another lemming has spoken.

Yeap, you spoke!

I am hardly a U.S lemming.. Try to keep up?

Old July 5th 03, 06:12 AM
yugsdrawkcab

Z28 wrote:

I wouldn't ask. There is to many oxy intelligent freaks around here. If you
was really concerned you would start a new thread anyway.

LOL.. The above further proves my point in relation to the weak U.S
education system.

Old July 5th 03, 06:17 AM
SST

They saw it coming, the WTC was the target of a few terrorist attempts.

This last one was successful, unfortunately. The retaliation for such
actions must be severe or we will find the USA allot like Israel, under a
constant state of violence.

The price the Arabs are paying is severe and its just begun. This should be
a very strong message for the rest of the world. That is it just got a whole
lot smaller and there is no room for us all. Since we are bigger and
stronger, Darwin's laws governing nature can apply. The leaders need to get
things in order to our liking or there will be blood shed on both sides. My
guess is that more on their side then ours.

Iraq having WMD? Who cared? You think the average 30-something year olds
cared? No, they didn't, we wanted him gone because we didn't trust his. I
think Iran should be next along with Syria.

"yugsdrawkcab" wrote in message
a...

Daemon Rose wrote:

Are you insinuating the Canadians were responsible for that, ****wit?

As your comment indicates, Canadians aren't smart enough to pull

something
like that off. Even if they were though, America would have the

Canadian
military (Canada does have a military, right?...LOL) on it's knees in

about
two hours, so keep laughing. Sounds like you've chuckled yourself right
into a stupor.

Snap out of it.

Obviously my comment about the education level in the U.S was right on
target. My point was that the mighty U.S didn't even see it coming. And
the mighty U.S still hasn't resolved the issue.

Old July 5th 03, 06:18 AM
OldfartJC

Your probably somewhere around Calgary, Alberta on Shaw Cable.
"Thor" wrote in message
a...
I'm not quite sure where you think I am from..

but..

I'll give you a hint.

I live in a country that doesn't start wars, altho the last war we fought
on our turf we won. and kicked the ass of the country we were fighting..

In
fact we burnt down their capitol city and government buildings.. I think

it
was called the white house!

Old July 5th 03, 06:19 AM
Z28

Z28 wrote:

I wouldn't ask. There is to many oxy intelligent freaks around here. If

you
was really concerned you would start a new thread anyway.

LOL.. The above further proves my point in relation to the weak U.S
education system.

Really, explain that to me yug????? Since we Americans are uneducated. Since
fools are the in thing!