Anyone know DABS working hours?

Old February 6th 05, 06:38 PM
Sandi Luney

Default Anyone know DABS working hours?

Just wondering do they work Saturdays? I ordered an item from them on
Friday but my card was declined so late on Friday afternoon I responded
with the number of my alternate card but its still showing that I havent
responded.

I cant seem to find on their site details of whether they work on a
Saturday.

Regards

Sandi
Old February 7th 05, 01:45 PM
David Adams

No they dont work saturdays, but I believe they do have people working till
8pm on emails during the week , working saturdays and sundays would be fine
if all their suppliers and couriers ofered a good servce over the weekend as
well which I very much doubt.