Brightness problem in OGL solved in 4.5

Old May 16th 04, 10:02 PM
Fokko Brugts

Default Brightness problem in OGL solved in 4.5

Hi there

Is the brightness control problem that occured in OGL games like Quake and
MOHAA fixed in the latest driver release.
Still running 3.10 because of that and want to use new drivers.

Bye

Jack

Old May 16th 04, 11:35 PM

Fokko Brugts wrote:
Hi there

Is the brightness control problem that occured in OGL games like Quake and
MOHAA fixed in the latest driver release.
Still running 3.10 because of that and want to use new drivers.

Bye

Jack

It was fixed for me since 3.4 IIRC.
--
"This is the ant. Treat it with respect. For it may very well be the
next dominant lifeform of our planet." --Empire of the Ants movie
| |o o| | E-mail: NT or
\ _ / Be sure you removed ANT from e-mail address if you get
( ) a returned e-mail.
Old May 17th 04, 02:57 AM
Greg

I suspect he's running 3.10, that's later than 3.04. ATI's numbering is
difficult to follow. I have had best success with 3.7 and that's before
3.10. All other drivers are slower and newer MMC's have various problems.

Old May 17th 04, 06:08 PM
Pluvious

On Sun, 16 May 2004 18:57:06 -0700, "Greg"
wrote:

||I suspect he's running 3.10, that's later than 3.04. ATI's numbering is
||difficult to follow. I have had best success with 3.7 and that's before
||3.10. All other drivers are slower and newer MMC's have various problems.

ATI's numbering system has gotten better. We are currently on Cat
4.5's. Fifth month in 200(4). Last months was 4.4 and next months
will be 4.6. The update the drivers once a month now.

Pluvious

wrote in message
|| Fokko Brugts wrote:
|| Hi there
|| Is the brightness control problem that occured in OGL games like Quake
||and
|| MOHAA fixed in the latest driver release.
|| Still running 3.10 because of that and want to use new drivers.
|| Bye
|| Jack
|| It was fixed for me since 3.4 IIRC.
|| --
|| "This is the ant. Treat it with respect. For it may very well be the
|| next dominant lifeform of our planet." --Empire of the Ants movie
|| /\___/\
|| / /\ /\ \ Phillip Pi (Ant) @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx
|| \ _ / Be sure you removed ANT from e-mail address if you get
|| ( ) a returned e-mail.

RAM problem solved! JM Asus Motherboards 8 January 17th 05 01:27 PM
GA7N400 Pro (not Pro2) problem - advice requested Eddie B. Gigabyte Motherboards 4 January 8th 05 02:17 PM
Mouse Problem Jeff Homebuilt PC's 0 October 1st 04 06:44 AM
Could this be a PSU problem? Steve Gigabyte Motherboards 0 September 14th 03 08:36 AM
ATI 9600TX in Aldi Medion PC - s-video problem Alan Shepherd Ati Videocards 9 July 22nd 03 07:21 PM