BenQ scanner

Old October 29th 03, 05:44 PM
Rod

Default BenQ scanner

I have a BenQ Scanwit 2720S. It's starting to preview scan only the first
frame or slide. Can anyone help?

Many thanks
Rod

Old October 29th 03, 09:49 PM
Hansie

"Rod" schreef in bericht
I have a BenQ Scanwit 2720S. It's starting to preview scan only the first
frame or slide. Can anyone help?

Many thanks
Rod

Wich programm do you use?

2740 no problem

Old October 29th 03, 10:10 PM
Rod

Miraphoto and Phtotshop Elements

"Rod" schreef in bericht

Old October 30th 03, 04:09 AM
CSM1

"Rod" wrote in message
I have a BenQ Scanwit 2720S. It's starting to preview scan only the first
frame or slide. Can anyone help?

Many thanks
Rod

Call Benq support:
http://www.benq.com/support/contact_...l_support.html

--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com

Old October 30th 03, 09:43 AM
AArDvarK

(and after all that....)

I use the same scanner as the old Acer brand, and
I do not have that problem. I would simply un-
install miraphoto, delete the the installation folder
if necassary and then do a full registry cleaning.
Then give it a full re-installation of the latest version.

take a look at Vuescan: http://www.hamrick.com/

Alex

Old October 30th 03, 10:48 AM
Hansie

"AArDvarK" schreef in bericht

(and after all that....)

I use the same scanner as the old Acer brand, and
I do not have that problem. I would simply un-
install miraphoto, delete the the installation folder
if necassary and then do a full registry cleaning.
Then give it a full re-installation of the latest version.

take a look at Vuescan: http://www.hamrick.com/

Alex

In the opening screen you see 6 windows, on the right upper corner you can

change the dot in green or red.
green means this image will be scanned.
Maybe you have a green dot in the first screen and the rest is red.
I know this is simpel thinking, but...........

Old October 30th 03, 06:00 PM
Rod

Thanks for help. Have already done a clean re-install and the lights are on
for the correct frames (and yes it was a basic point but it's the simple
ones that are often overlooked). I am also in contact with BenQ but I was
wondering if anyone else had experienced the same prob.
Cheers
Rod