Canon MP970 Printer

Old November 12th 07, 12:32 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
Paul Maskell

Default Canon MP970 Printer

Hello,

I thinking about buying the new Canon Pixma MP970 printer to replace
my ageing HP PSC750.

I've googled for reviews of the printer, but I can't find any.
Can anyone who has this printer give me any recommendations?
Any good or bad points about it?

Thanks.
Old November 12th 07, 03:30 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
measekite

You are better off with an Epson V700 scanner and a Canon IP4500 printer.  Each is the best in its class and when one wears out you still have the other.  Be sure to use OEM ink.

Paul Maskell wrote: Hello,

Old November 12th 07, 05:22 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers
DanG

"Paul Maskell" wrote in message
Hello,

I thinking about buying the new Canon Pixma MP970 printer to replace
my ageing HP PSC750.

I've googled for reviews of the printer, but I can't find any.
Can anyone who has this printer give me any recommendations?
Any good or bad points about it?

Thanks.

You'll get a first-rate printer. Certainly better than anything that HP has
to offer. Canon software and drivers are also the best in the industry.

Canon Printer ICC l e o Printers 1 November 4th 06 12:07 PM
Which Printer Should I buy? Canon IP4000, Canon I865, Epson R300 Mikey Printers 8 December 25th 04 07:42 AM
Canon IS-12 Scanner cartridge for Canon BJC-85 printer Jess Dan2 Scanners 0 November 5th 04 03:35 AM
Canon i860 Photo Printer compared to Canon MP360 Printer/Scanner/Copier sydemon Printers 4 May 8th 04 10:10 PM
To anyone who uses a Canon printer David Johnson General 1 June 23rd 03 08:21 PM