Good Vendors / Bad Vendors.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 20th 06, 03:21 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
[email protected]

Default Good Vendors / Bad Vendors.

wrote:
My Good List

SVP
Novatech
Komplett

My avoid list

Stuff-uk (refusal to refund on an item clearly covered by the distance
selling regs, even after requests from trading standards)

Funny that, we have never had a single customer that has not returned
goods and received a credit when they have correctly conformed to the
distance selling regulations or our terms and conditions of sale. Even
if on the extremely few occasions, Trading Standards have got involved.

Please feel free to check this with Trading Standards. We do in fact
sometimes accept goods back when they do fall out of the DSR but we
generally reserve that for honest decent nice folk.

Therefore you are spreading malicious lies about our company that could
almost certainly be construed as libelous.

Alan Stanley
http://www.stuff-uk.net/