Contact details.

Old August 13th 04, 07:32 PM
Gordon Walker

Default Contact details.

Hi,
Does anyone have the contact details for the following company:

365 IT Live Limited, 3000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey. Surrey. KT16 0RS.

Seems their employed by Dell to setup servers, etc. Got a buddy whose
ordered 13Ks worth of equipment & installation fees & getting the run around
for contact and a firm installation date. Equipments arrived, but no sign
or contact from Dell (Numerous phonecalls over two weeks) or 365 IT. Any
info, please?

--
With regards,
Gordon Walker.

Old August 14th 04, 12:35 AM
Peter Connolly

Gordon Walker wrote:
Hi,
Does anyone have the contact details for the following company:

365 IT Live Limited, 3000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey. Surrey. KT16 0RS.

That address is a building of managed offices, owned by a company called
Regus Business Centres. The Post Office isn't showing any company called 365
IT Live Limited at that address, but that's quite common for managed
offices.

The phone and fax details for 3000 Hillswood Drive is at this web page;
http://www.cjdirectory.com/company-96040457.html - you might get more clues
by ringing the main reception.

HTH,

Pete.

Old August 14th 04, 09:11 AM
John J. Burness

Gordon Walker wrote:

Hi,
Does anyone have the contact details for the following company:

365 IT Live Limited, 3000 Hillswood Drive, Chertsey. Surrey. KT16 0RS.

Seems their employed by Dell to setup servers, etc. Got a buddy whose
ordered 13Ks worth of equipment & installation fees & getting the run around
for contact and a firm installation date. Equipments arrived, but no sign
or contact from Dell (Numerous phonecalls over two weeks) or 365 IT. Any
info, please?

According to Companies House (Official UK Government Rigistration of all
UK Limited Companies) & then cross-checking with www.bt.com gives the
following:-

365 IT LIVE LIMITED
31-32 MONUMENT BUSINESS PARK